Aside from photon drops/hoards, I will accept the following:

75+H calibur with room for AB +M
Vjaya 55+ Hit with room for N + D
Vise 60+ Hit
Heaven Striker 35+ Hit
Galatine 35 + Hit
Excalibur with room for M or D 30 + Hit
Photon Sphere: 95 pd

Willprice check to ascertain the value of these items and the price will be agreed upon by potential bidders.

Good luck! I really love this item but I want to be able to afford other gear progression.

Last edited:
CHB: DXY! (4,250pd's)

As a heads up to potential future bidders: Depending on how much more the bid is technically worth, I may have a preference for certain items and distribution of pd's. DXY!'s bid is very appealing to me, both the items and the raw amount of pd's (as if it's a surprise that I would like that bid). I want the auction to be as clean and free of drama as possible. I suggest reaching out to me before placing a bid that has potential to be worth more than this bid, seeing as I don't want there to be any confusion or hard feelings.

Unfortunately the previous bid cannot be accepted, as it was placed after the countdown had ended. Unfortunately even though we had agreed to the value, since I cannot accept bids via PM, I have to go by the rules. Unfortunately we live in different time zones. This means that DXY! is the winner with the bid of:
M&A60 Vise [0/0/35/15|60] - 250pd
Excalibur [0/0/100/0|40] - 1500pd
+2500pd = 4250

Congratulations!

Back