3 vets LF team!

cymbenird

howdy yall, two friends and i are looking for a team to crash in! we've been playing pso on and off across various servers for years and are looking to make a home on ephinea (since ultima just doesn't cut it anymore :wacko:)

two of us are ranger, the other force. we're starting new characters but we've been on the grind -- if there's any slots open, lmk and i'll be in touch!

howdy yall, two friends and i are looking for a team to crash in! we've been playing pso on and off across various servers for years and are looking to make a home on ephinea (since ultima just doesn't cut it anymore :wacko:)

two of us are ranger, the other force. we're starting new characters but we've been on the grind -- if there's any slots open, lmk and i'll be in touch!
SQUEEeeeeee! All these NEW PPL~! <3!

3 vets? I like that! My team started out with 3 vets as well (my cousin and a mutual friend who played loads back then). Unfortunately, they're a bit more on and off than I am atm, haha.

In any case, we have plenty of room left for members, don't require anything from members but do provide Dressing Room, Point of Disaster and The Robot's Reckoning (what more do you want from your team anyway, right?)

Do note our team is based on "rapper" (and using that term is really a stretch here) Pitbull, as a joke. Made a whole post about that in Teams, haha. It does mean you'll be walking around the lobby with a tiny cartoony Pitbull. Can imagine that being a dealbreaker ;)

3 vets? I like that! My team started out with 3 vets as well (my cousin and a mutual friend who played loads back then). Unfortunately, they're a bit more on and off than I am atm, haha.

In any case, we have plenty of room left for members, don't require anything from members but do provide Dressing Room, Point of Disaster and The Robot's Reckoning (what more do you want from your team anyway, right?)

Do note our team is based on "rapper" (and using that term is really a stretch here) Pitbull, as a joke. Made a whole post about that in Teams, haha. It does mean you'll be walking around the lobby with a tiny cartoony Pitbull. Can imagine that being a dealbreaker ;)
this sounds sick lol, i'm totally down and my friends are as well! just lmk what needs to happen :)

this sounds sick lol, i'm totally down and my friends are as well! just lmk what needs to happen :)
Well, we all need to be online in lobby for me to invite y'all :)

I'll be on in about an hour!

Back