16 years later, coming back

Pumphrey

Like a ton of people I started with PSO on the Dreamcast. I dabbled a little on the GC, but the lack of a keyboard in America really killed the social aspect of the game. Ordering a wireless keyboard, so I can relive the glory of playing on the couch with a controller and keyboard in my lap. I'll probably get started Sunday evening. Look forward to playing with you guys, seems like a fun community.

Like a ton of people I started with PSO on the Dreamcast. I dabbled a little on the GC, but the lack of a keyboard in America really killed the social aspect of the game. Ordering a wireless keyboard, so I can relive the glory of playing on the couch with a controller and keyboard in my lap. I'll probably get started Sunday evening. Look forward to playing with you guys, seems like a fun community.
Heh, that's nice! I think some people prefer using Discord Voice over In Game Text tho.

Heh, that's nice! I think some people prefer using Discord Voice over In Game Text tho.

Ah, hadn't thought about using external voice chat. That might be a viable option later on, really gotta have that keyboard nostalgia for a little while though. Haha

Back