0-0-15-30 60H SoF

There was a 55h last year which went for a platinum badge, and someone said 350+ on discord. Things like this don't have a fixed value though. If you decided to sell, probably best* to auction it.

* debatable

Last edited:
Nobody will give you close to what it's actually worth and will just try and lowball you with uber prices. Considering there are only about 4 50+ hit sofs on the server and ubers are given away quarterly?

It'd take a lot more than 350 to make me give up mine.

Congratulations, now roll a FOml.

Edit: if you actually want to sell you'd want at least an uber and a hell of a lot of change, if not two.

Last edited:
There was a 55h last year which went for a platinum badge, and someone said 350+ on discord. Things like this don't have a fixed value though. If you decided to sell, probably best to auction it.

I got my 55h from anime for about 350pd. Yep!

Worth. Every. Penny.

Id trade my 55h+ stuff for your 60h though pm me id interested.

if ayria has one, someone found 55h this morning, venom has 50h, arch has 55h, and bliss just found 60h, theres a lot more than 4 on server. ubers are overrated too.
that being said this thing is worth a shitload of money. auctioning is dangerous. selling is arguable. its the best one on the server, man. put it up for sale and be open to offers. dont even consider anything less than like 350 though

also congrats man! i was there when it dropped lol

I was offered a psycho wand or a tjs 0/0/0/30 for my 50h sof, if this helps with the pc. Congrats on a legendary find.

Really I can't see why you wouldn't keep this. The best slicer on the server in general is in your hands.

Back