0/0/0/30/40 Zanba (CLOSED)

YOmap

So I bought this and didn't realize it was male only (I play hucassy, lol) so gonna auction this.

Reserve - 75pd

Buyout - 125pds

Wants
40%+ Hit Tyrells Parasol
PDs
Gold Badges
70%+ Charge Raygun

Auction will end 72hrs after reserve is met.

27gold+22pds~76pd bid (min bid) ebay style
increment it to 27gold+23pds~77pds if I get outbid after posting this before timer

27gold+22pds~76pd bid (min bid) ebay style
increment it to 27gold+23pds~77pds if I get outbid after posting this before timer

Hope you realize you did exactly what's discourage by bidding in one pd increments or I would have completely just outbid you

This is really lame. 1 pd snipes at the very end of an auction? Cmon man. Personally think this should be addressed in the rules for the future.
We need something that any bid within 30mins of end extends auction. Or a minimum increment bid (ebay does min increments based off of % of total bid value)
Ive complained many times in the past about bidding 1pd on 100pd items (for example)

We need something that any bid within 30mins of end extends auction. Or a minimum increment bid (ebay does min increments based off of % of total bid value)
Ive complained many times in the past about bidding 1pd on 100pd items (for example)

Read Matts new rule on the auctions rules.

Last edited:
Honestly, the auction rule should just be. "If 24 hours have passed and there's no new bid after one thats already been accepted as CHB, start the countdown since that pretty much indicates no further interest in said item.

Back