Aleron Ives
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you play Monster Hunter World PC? Seems right up your alley.
    Aleron Ives
    Aleron Ives
    I've never played a Monster Hunter game. Like Pokemon, the series seems to have over a dozen entries, all of which appear nearly identical at first look, so I've never done enough research to figure out which MH game is "the best" of the series and most worth playing after the fact.
    K
    krilltazz
    MHW is hands down the best, Capcom really went all out on this version. Similar to PSO, four man group defeating a monster together. The combat is more skill based and less RPGish.

Monster Hunter was originally created to compete with PSO and draws a lot of elements from it.

It's Tazz btw from PSOv2 PC (Years ago). I've gotten into MHW recently and was feeling nostalgic, so I tracked you down.
    Aleron Ives
    Aleron Ives
    Oh, snap! Does MHW have Battle mode? :p Maybe I'll try it some day when it has private servers.
    you are a PSO encyclopedia

I can't tell you the amount of times I've tried looking up some esoteric PSO information and find one of your posts on the subject

thank you for existing kind sir
    hi, sorry to bother you, i known after seeing on severl pso forums you know alot about pso gamecube, im trying to get back into but id love to get my hands on a gamecube keyboard, do you know where i can get one or a usb adaptor, any help would be much appreciated
    Reactions: Nyte
    Aleron Ives
    Aleron Ives
    If you want to play on a real GameCube, you'd need to buy a keytroller on eBay. You can use a standard USB keyboard if you play on Wii, and you can use your regular PC keyboard if you play with Dolphin.
    Reactions: Nyte
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back