Psyber
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Running in the gauntlet of my fears, drained of all my energies. Circling in a sea of all my tears, in waters cold I start to freeze.
    Reactions: Roo
    Struggling to pull out of a depressive state, Been in one at least a month now...
    Might be able to get a replacement computer next month. I've been playing Sword Art Online: Integral Factor lately, anyone on here play it?
    Psyber
    Psyber
    The very 1st thing i did was check the cables as well as let the motherboard fully power down while unplugged.
    The error says theres no bootable os in minorly corrupted text when i get it. Black screen with just blinking cursor the other times .
    Nikki
    Nikki
    oooh Yeah thats crappy then. :( I hope you had some kind of backups then
    Psyber
    Psyber
    Most my data came from online stored sources or other hdds i have laying around. The most i may have lost is that months additions to my digital based Grimore. But i may still be able to recover those and much more as long as the hdd is still readable. Hopefully its just a corrupted bootstrap or something to where i can still read partition data somehow.
    Reactions: Nikki
    My computer just broke, wont boot from hdd. Don't have a boot disc or linux live cd. Already missing the game :(
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Always check your cables first in the event of a suspected hardware failure.
    My pupilship has begun but those who protect me are strong & many as I spread my wings, overcome my fears/aversions & grow strong & whole.
    Been missing you on PSO. Hope we can play in the near future. Hope you've been well!
    Psyber
    Psyber
    I've been doing well thx, hope you're doing well as well hehe
    I just need to get an xpadder profile setup for the triggers of my controller and redo the splice on it so that it stays connected all the time and I should be good to go for some pso
    I have no idea of I should do anything on the 21st nor do I have any clue what to even do hehe.
    The one streamer who offered to do gofundme got really bad news and told me he won't be able to set it up in time. I need new funding plan.
    Y
    Yalyn
    Not familiar with this stuff but I thought you can do it on his/her behalf if given permission from the website, gofundme, I guess?
    Psyber
    Psyber
    Ive tried making a gofundme a few years ago for another situation and best I got was $10. I have dysgraphia and other things that makes writing/typing well worded stuff quite difficult. I also lack a facebook so won't get exactly good results on my own.
    Psyber
    Psyber
    This funding is for us as I'm being evicted on the 1st. And animal control will be part of that process so need to be out before they arrive. Whoever picks me up has to leave roughly round the 24th to arrive in time.
    Have to move out by 1st and no idea where nor have the $ either. When will it ever end?
    Psyber
    Psyber
    I wish I could, but my family having health, money and room issues right now unfortunately. Also they're out of state.
    Psyber
    Psyber
    Got someone seeing bout setting up a gofundme for me. Already trying to get a place and hopefully a job too.
    Laptop thief has been found, turns out we been living with thief all along. Bf is handlin the sortin since its his niece.
    GHOSTS
    GHOSTS
    Well that's awkward.
    Just had laptop stolen so can't play psobb for unknown amount of time
    A
    Alakaboom
    Assholes.
    Psyber
    Psyber
    I finally found the thief, my bfs niece we're living with stole it to send to her mom. Its been here the whole time. Bf is sortin it out.
    Wishing I had better internet and some cell service! Ingress won't keep me from psobb, but will def be on my mind hehe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back