Manaphy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I played PSO yesterday. Internet decided to use the restroom while I was playing.
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Never really got to finish one quest that night. Mainly cause it was 15 minutes before I had to go to bed when it decided to go do that.
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Hey, at least I learned that Keyboard Controls is superior to regular controller controls.
    Pad2Key likely most superior, but I am not there yet unfortunately.
    English Teacher makes a 4 page essay due right before 2 days of outright back-to-back final/6 six test days. I didn't wanna live anyways.
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Fun Fact: Those two test days are Monday and Tuesday. Basically, she cancelled our class's calm before the storm, by having a raging storm hit us RIGHT BEFORE ANOTHER FUCKING STORM WE WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO PREPARE FOR HIT US.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Rip manaphy
    Looking at class leaderboards, it seems like the team meta is: HUmar, HUcast, RAmar, and FOnewearl
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Pretty much lol.
    Though FOnewearl is a crutch in Challenge since well... They don't perform well later on, but because of that basic tech bonus...
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    And besides, metas aren't meant to be good lol.
    I just mentioned that because it's likely the team to be most likely formed.
    GHOSTS
    GHOSTS
    I've found that, practically, 3 HUcasts and a Force will make a joke out of anything the game can throw at you.
    The Difference between Sodaboy and Matt is Sodaboy makes more posts, but Matt gets more likes. git rekt soda
    Aemse
    Aemse
    lol counter rek - sodalord is infallible you should know better mana :p
    CTB
    CTB
    yeah but sodaboy is always 1 day behind me on tv
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Fun fact: I hadn't known much about the old forums... sooo....
    following introductions forum, responding in school instead of doing work. This is the life
    Reactions: Aemse
    Aemse
    Aemse
    living like a king - I look on in envy.
    Guess who's finally getting online after 5 million years. For about 1 hour, then basically disappear for the rest of 6 days lmao.
    Having to go somewhere without a phone, not gonna be on forums during this time. Don't worry, it's a short trip. Won't last a day.
    Busy with school work, recently started PSOBB tho. (Sorry for the vaugeness last time ^^; )
    Busy with Work, recently started.
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Uhm, admittably that's not what I meant. ^^;
    I meant to say that I am busy with school work and recently started playing PSO. Sorry ^^;

Anyways, nice! Hope you get the job!
    Reactions: Nyte
    Nyte
    Nyte
    haha i feel so stupid for misinterpreting it, but it made me laugh so its all good! thank you for the encouragement.
    Nyte
    Nyte
    Good news. I got the job. I'm starting on the 15th.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back