chrizzel28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I could walk off the battlefield, and into a normal life... but then the Christmas event started, whoo, sign me up!
    DiZzy
    DiZzy
    "It's only when I'm cheating death on the battlefield. The only time I feel truly alive"
    Taking an official PSO break for a week or two. I'll be back when the Christmas event starts, just a little burned out from it atm.
    Ngh... got a minor headache and haven't been in a PSO mood the last few days, but today I'll aim for my Frozen Shooter...!
    Ngh... I have a bit of a headache and I didn't really play PSO the last few days... but today I'll aim for that Frozen Shooter!
    Absolutely no luck hunting for a Frozen Shooter, and the rare monster rate returns to normal in an hour. Bummer.
    Well, all digital (not physical) copies of one of my favourite games just stopped working. Rest in peace, Verdict Day.
    I'm gravely underprepped for the rat race... but it'll be fun! Assuming I don't give up right away. Lol.
    shadowflare60
    shadowflare60
    As someone that races friends in path of exile, a little advice.

Plan your build before you run, reduce as much rng as possible.

If you can pre build a mag (as its an uncontrolled piece of gear) do so.

Optimize your exp routes. Ttf may not be your fastest exp early on.

Have messeta ready to fund your chacter.

Find a group of 4 if possible. A duo (force, any) will be optimum if possible.

Just have fun with it.
    I think I should try and get a Frozen Shooter... oh man, hunting for one is probably gonna suck. I guess I'll do Forest of Sorrow a bunch.
    I just slept for almost twelve hours straight. Well then.
    Senraise
    Senraise
    Feel any better? =3 I haven't got anything more than 5-6 hours in ages.
    chrizzel28
    chrizzel28
    I hope you're alright. I am feeling a significant bit better myself.
    Well, gonna have to start looking for a Stink Shield and a Red Saber soon. I can already tell getting these is gonna suck...
    Still looking for a Heart of Chao... pretty sure I won't find one. RIp.
    Kyu
    Kyu
    Already defeated before you even tried though... :(
    anime
    anime
    hmmm i think i have an item ticket which you can trade for one
    No one cared who I was until I... actually, no one cares to this day.
    Dreamcaster
    Dreamcaster
    Quoted from the Shoutbox: I am kind of a background person for the most part. I'm the first to feel like a nuissance. Which is why I've been playing this online game solo primarily so far... Uhm, sounds pretty much like someone I know... A guy that uses a red "succubus/demon thing" as his avatar... :p
    Kyu
    Kyu
    I prefer being in the background myself for the same reason as Dreamcaster also I'm quick to feel comfortable alone.

I enjoy soloing alot so that usual-grind-to-lv80 is not a bother solo. It's seldom but I'll do some runs with others.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Caring about others is a trivial subject. Haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back