Influence the next Magatama Update !

Which of these Features you would like to see implemented First in Magatama ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aether89

Creator of Magatama
Guildcard
Magatama has reached a point where quality of life improvement are now the next steps. Also i am unsure with which idea to first implement.

So you the community and users of Magatama will decide the features that will be added in the next updates. The others one will be in a subsequent one.
Stats Preview.
Have a Preview of what change feeding an items will have on your Mag Stats.

Evolution Preview
Have a Preview into what the mag will evolve with the current stats.

Programmable Mass Feeding
Be able to Mass Feed a mag by selecting the order of each items.
example .
antidote 5
monomate 1
monofluid 2
antidote 1

Other
This is your suggestions, if more than one another poll will be held with the most recurring idea

I clicked on other (because of what I sent you in PM), but I want to click Mass feed.

There is no ''change vote'' option so I just wanted to say. (Let me know if you allow people to do so, should be in the options somewhere)

Also some new mag cells are around.

Unsure if they have been added or not but i thought I would let you know!
Heart of YN-1107 > Elenor (Useable lvl 50, and same Mag triggers as the normal elenor)
Stealth Kit > Stealth Mag (Useable at lvl 50, 50% trigger rate and 3/4 inv)

From the upcoming seasons shop:
Mag, Mag Cell
Kalki, Mag Cell
Varuna, Mag Cell
Vritria, Mag Cell

Unsure on their triggers/lvl/rates but I assume it will be same as stealth etc.

Last edited:
Ok i enabled the options to changes the votes.

Thank to let me know for the new Mag Cell.

And the options you suggested might make it anyways as would be something small to add ;)

The 'Programmable Mass Feeding' sounds interesting.

The only thing I can think of suggesting is to re-order the list of Section ID's in the drop-down menu from A-Z sorting to the way the drop tables have it:
  • Viridia
  • Greenill
  • Skyly
  • Bluefull
  • Purplenum
  • Pinkal
  • Redria
  • Oran
  • Yellowboze
  • Whitill

What you are requesting NDW can already be done. Simply need to edit the Data\List\SectionID.xml.

Only small issue is if you already have prior save it load from the position in the list rather than the name itself. so if you had a Pinkal you now have a Bluefull.

I edited the file, saved it, and tested Magatama with new saved file. It works. Thanks, @Aether89!

If anyone else wants to quickly edit their file with the list I mentioned above, here's the code for it:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--Initial Value-->
<Root>

<SectionID Total="10"/> <!-- The number of Mag to add for each version, Add + 1 to the value otherwise will miss the last one. -->

<ID0 name="Viridia"/>
    <ID1 name="Greenill"/>
    <ID2 name="Skyly"/>
    <ID3 name="Bluefull"/>
    <ID4 name="Purplenum"/>
    <ID5 name="Pinkal"/>
    <ID6 name="Redria"/>
    <ID7 name="Oran"/>
    <ID8 name="Yellowboze"/>
    <ID9 name="Whitill"/>

</Root>

@NDW i followed your suggestion and the next update will follow the Drop Tables order. I would have been surprised if it didn't work for you.

My goal was to make Magatama easy to translate and customise.

Little secret but it would technically be feasible to add new class and section id as long as you have the appropriate graphic; However, this would create some issue with some mag evolution that either look for the HU,RA,FO,mar,marl,cast,caseal,newm & newearl

Reactions: NDW
Quick update on the current status of the vote.

I am also concurrently also having the same poll on Ultima and currently the result are as follow.

• Feeding Stats Preview 2
  • Next Evolution Preview 1
  • Programmable Mass Feeding 3
  • Other 1
While those from here are currently

• Feeding Stats Preview 0
  • Next Evolution Preview 1
  • Programmable Mass Feeding 5
  • Other 0
If we add the result together we get this.

• Feeding Stats Preview 2
  • Next Evolution Preview 2
  • Programmable Mass Feeding 8
  • Other 1
Also while i expected the result from this poll to form the basic of Magatama Beta 9, the plethora of new features i added in the last few days might bump it to Magatama Beta 10.

The Suggestion that @Soly made on Ultima to add a method to immediately increase the spinner lead me to add more related features and other fixes. Also i implemented an idea from our good friend @Spuz, that idea is to display the Stats in the Output when leveling UP

The Result are In sorry for the delay.
Thank you to all those who voted.

Thus order of the next implemented features will be
1st Place Programmable Mass Feeding
2nd Place Feeding Stats Preview
3rd Place Next Evolution Preview & Other ?

For what other entail too i am unsure as the only suggestion i saw in these post have already been implemented as they were easy to add while waiting for the results of the poll.

[ == POLL RESULT == ]

==ULTIMA==
2 - Feeding Stats Preview
1 - Next Evolution Preview
3 - Programmable Mass Feeding
1 - Other

==EPHINEA==
1 - Feeding Stats Preview
1 - Next Evolution Preview
5 - Programmable Mass Feeding
1 - Other

for a Grand Total of

3 - Feeding Stats Preview
2 - Next Evolution Preview
8 - Programmable Mass Feeding
2 - Other

That probably because people come and go.
Hey Magatama had 1029 Download for Beta 7 which i believe is pretty good :)

266 Here in the Resource Section as it was directly on the site while now it an external download, same place as everywhere else as i am quickly approaching the size limit.

763 on GitHub which is the total from Ultima and PSO-WORLD, while no reply there it still have a decent view counts.
https://api.github.com/repos/Aether89/Magatama/releases

Back