Add Liberta Kit to Banner Item List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...it isn't? I didn't even notice that when I had gotten one the other day. o_O

I agree. Both Liberta Kit and D-Photon Core are similarly rare, so it would be a nice update to the list for sure and very appreciated from this Mag hunter. c;

D-Photon Core isn't even necessary to compare to. Liberta Kit drops from the same boss as Dragon Scale, which does have a banner, at an even rarer rate. It's kind of silly to not give it a banner.

Also, yeah, knock off some of the less useful God/ and Heavenly/ units. Perfect/Resist, both Body, and both Legs units come to mind.

D-Photon Core isn't even necessary to compare to. Liberta Kit drops from the same boss as Dragon Scale, which does have a banner, at an even rarer rate. It's kind of silly to not give it a banner.

True.

Also, yeah, knock off some of the less useful God/ and Heavenly/ units. Perfect/Resist, both Body, and both Legs units come to mind.

I agree, for the most part. In its current state, we see these notices way too often and it can get annoying. I'm not sure if Heavenly units should be removed from the banner list, though.

It's nice seeing people who find them get recognition as Heavenly units are indeed rare drops and extremely helpful if you can't find or afford the better alternative to them. A lot of people also use them as supplemental units to use essential rares from very early on in the end-game. I think if you get rid of the banner notice for one unit of a particular kind of set, you might as well do them all. Therefore, I could see the use of doing something like that for all of the God-tier units, but not as much for Heavenly-tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back