Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I just found my first Hildetorr and my first Frozen Shooter, and it even had 15 hit! I almost didn't pick it up because it dropped a long way from where I saw the torr die, guess my client was out of sync. Very happy about this. ^_^
Congrats! In PSO every client computes its own motion and attack of enemies (excluding bosses which will sync up), while item drops are always dropped at where the host see the enemy die, so that's fairly common.

Haha! Really happy right now. Found a Red Ring yesterday, found Rico's Earrings today! I know what the Huney will be wearing from 133 to 180.
[Edit1 | 13/11/2016: The earring dropped on my birthday none the less. ;)]
[Edit2 | 14/11/2016: Got another RR and a 55% hit elysion within 24 hours of the previous drops! :eek:]

Last edited:
Congratulations, Hierophant! Nice birthday present.

And I just got my first spread needle after two and half lost hell pallasch runs! 2 Days, 2 items off my list. :D It doesn't have hit though, so I guess I'm going to have to keep hunting it.

Edit: I was also able to buy a 15 hit charge arms from the shop, it's quite a bit more useful than my rare shot. Slowly getting there.

Edit 2: I also got a Cure/Paralysis from Coren today and plenty of levels. Pretty good day.

Last edited:
A story in 5 pictures:
full

full

full

full

full
Finally got my first S-Rank weapon ever (a HELL Needle +70) and finished putting the special on it this morning. Kudos to @Cyb3r_ZER0 for selling me the weapon itself. Maybe one of these days I might actually try to do cmode too.

On a related note, I'm poor again! :(

I know that this technically didn't happen on the Ephinea server, but back when I was a pre-teen playing on the Gamecube, something unique happened to me. The game glitched out and a Rag Rappy appeared giant-sized! I thought I had stumbled across some kind of legendarily rare enemy, but saddened to find out it was just a glitch.

@ JimmySyrup

It isn't a bug. It's a feature of playing in Ultimate mode that Sega added on purpose as a homage to previous Phantasy Star games. The rate of finding El Fappy™ is much higher than finding Pal Rappy, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

Love the fat rappies, lol.

And Spuz, you weren't kidding when you said you spammed HBR... Enjoy the colored boxes and hopefully plenty of them will be red. :)

Love the fat rappies, lol.

And Spuz, you weren't kidding when you said you spammed HBR... Enjoy the colored boxes and hopefully plenty of them will be red. :)

Gotta abuse the gain, been building on two acts, second is almost S, lots more coming. Plus Sakura is higher ;) Also:

Attachments

• RR #7.png
    RR #7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
View attachment 2324

Bro yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Ayyyyyyyy. That's the coolest weapon in the game. Reminds me of The Bluemoon Greatsword from Dark Souls 2. I shed a tear when I found a better weapon to replace it. :(

I was there when it happened! Party also got two v502s from two different AA's, I got one of them. Luckiest game ever.

And earlier this week I was in a party that got 3 lt. mantles, 2 yunchangs, a flame visit and some PDs. Not the best stuff ever, but all of that in one game?

Are the drop charts even correct?

Back