Server maintenance completed for October 17th, 2021 (サーバメンテナンス完了のお知らせ 21/10/17)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Server maintenance has been completed for 10/17/2021.

The following changes were made to the game:

- Ephinea DLL updated to v1303. This DLL will download from the launcher's patch server. If you're having trouble downloading this, please check your antivirus settings. (Retired v1300-v1302 due to various freezing bugs.)
- Slow Gibbles partially fixed. The problem of Gibbles being slow until restarting the client has been partially fixed. Gibbles will be reset to normal upon every game creation without the need to restart the client completely. Credit: @Esc
- You are now able to activate numeric key "Customize" shortcuts while holding CTRL. In addition to this, you can also set alternate numeric key shortcuts as well. Credit: @Soly
- Asset loading or "Bursting" has been sped up or eliminated on faster PCs. You can still get the old "Bursting" back by using /slowburst inside of a game, before starting a quest, as the game's leader. Useful for time attacking vs. old times. Credit: @Esc

You can find some of these patches and more by checking out the Blue Burst Patch Project repo at https://github.com/Solybum/Blue-Burst-Patch-Project

Thank you and we hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
2021/10/17にサーバメンテナンスを実施し、以下の変更を加えました。

• Ephinea DLLがv1303に更新されました。このDLLはランチャー経由でダウンロードされます。適用がうまくいかない場合は、ウイルス対策ソフトの設定を確認してください。(v1300はAnguishのゲームを作成する際にバグがあったため差し替えられました。)
  • ギブルス登場時のラグを部分的に修正しました。従来はズレを直すためにクライアントの再起動が必要でしたが、ゲームを作成する度に修正されるようになりました。 クレジット: Esc さん
  • Ctrl+1~0の数字キーを押すことで、カスタマイズメニューを使用できるようになりました。 コントローラとキーボードの双方で利用可能です。クレジット: Solyさん
  • アセットの読み込みやロード画面を大幅に短縮しました。(一部スペック上対応できないクライアントを除く)もしロード画面を再び利用したい場合は、クエストが始まる前かつリーダーにかぎり、/slowburstというコマンドでオンにできます。従来の仕様でのタイムアタックをしたい場合などにご利用ください。 クレジット: Esc さん
これらのパッチの詳細につきましては、
にある「Blue Burst Patch Project」のリポジトリから確認可能です。

引き続きEphineaをよろしくお願いいたします!

Last edited:
- You are now able to activate numeric key "Customize" shortcuts while holding CTRL. In addition to this, you can also set alternate numeric key shortcuts as well.
I'm not quite getting what this is about. Whats the point of holding CTRL? And what do you mean by "alternate numeric key shortcuts"?

Can you elaborate a bit for us noobs please?

I'm not quite getting what this is about. Whats the point of holding CTRL? And what do you mean by "alternate numeric key shortcuts"?

Can you elaborate a bit for us noobs please?
There are two number bars for shortcuts in the client (the 1-0 hotkeys). Normally, assigning these in the customize menu would change only the 'front' number bar.
The problem for keyboard players is when they held CTRL, they could not use ANY OF THOSE. Even if they see Ryuker on '3' while holding CTRL, doing CTRL+3 did nothing. But if you're a controller player and were using your Right Bumper to activate the alt palette, you could certainly do Right Bumper + 3 to Ryuker.

This patch fixes that.

It also allows you to use the ingame customize menu to assign shortcuts to the alternate shortcut number bar. When you go to customize, if press CTRL once to go to the alternate palette, any number shortcuts you assign will now be on the alternate palette. So you no longer need Tofuman's Palette Manager to set the alternate numeric shortcuts (although this tool still has other uses such as exporting/pushing palettes).

Like the addition of new hotkeys, much better for FO's.

I hate the speedloading, it kills the original feel of the game and it's annoying to have to type /slowburst every time you enter a room. The game remembers when you type /showwep, why can't this be the same? Or better yet, an option to disable speedloading completely. Did I mention I hate the speedloading? Because I hate it. With so much hatred and hate. Also, the speedloading hates itself too, so I'm not alone on this.

I like the new features but the speedloading sometimes seems to not load players who are in the room sometimes. This has happened 2 times so far and both times it was the room owner, who didnt appear in game on my client (no player emblem/name/player model) who loaded the quest, and i got stuck starting the quest.

Like the addition of new hotkeys, much better for FO's.

I hate the speedloading, it kills the original feel of the game and it's annoying to have to type /slowburst every time you enter a room. The game remembers when you type /showwep, why can't this be the same? Or better yet, an option to disable speedloading completely. Did I mention I hate the speedloading? Because I hate it. With so much hatred and hate. Also, the speedloading hates itself too, so I'm not alone on this.
Dunno if I am falling for bait but you can just make a quick chat thing that does /slowburst so you just shift + f1 or w.e

Me too, i really don't like the speedloading.
I just have one question, new Ephinea DLL updated to v1304 ???

OK, so, my reply to this might come off as an asshole or whatever, but I realize you can't please or cater to everyone, and I won't even try to, because it's too exhausting.

The method of disabling speed loading will remain the same and won't be changed.

Because the leader's preference is forced upon the other players in the room, the toggle will still be for quests only.

Why force the leader's preference and not have a game room capable of different players slowed and non-slowed? Because if that were to happen, you'll get people who will also complain because they missed out on item drops or kills because players in their party had speed loading on vs. the person who didn't. (If you haven't loaded into the same floor as a person who kills a monster, a drop won't be made for you in PSO2 mode and in Classic mode, you might not even have a chance to grab the uber if it does drop. Also, Lord forbid people killing the Dragon or other bosses before you've even spawned in because you like the burst screen's animation.)

You could just say, "Well, a person who is forcing slow bursting on themselves knows what could happen when others are fast bursting." That is true, but you know what? People will still complain anyway. So, I'm just not even going to go there.

At some point, I may add the option to save your preference for when you lead games. Might even add it this weekend. But, right now, just make a chat shortcut as described above.

RE: v1304, it was to remove an optimization in the fast warp which may cause an issue.

And that's all that needs to be said re: this topic.

OK, so, my reply to this might come off as an asshole or whatever, but I realize you can't please or cater to everyone, and I won't even try to, because it's too exhausting.

The method of disabling speed loading will remain the same and won't be changed.

Because the leader's preference is forced upon the other players in the room, the toggle will still be for quests only.

Why force the leader's preference and not have a game room capable of different players slowed and non-slowed? Because if that were to happen, you'll get people who will also complain because they missed out on item drops or kills because players in their party had speed loading on vs. the person who didn't. (If you haven't loaded into the same floor as a person who kills a monster, a drop won't be made for you in PSO2 mode and in Classic mode, you might not even have a chance to grab the uber if it does drop. Also, Lord forbid people killing the Dragon or other bosses before you've even spawned in because you like the burst screen's animation.)

You could just say, "Well, a person who is forcing slow bursting on themselves knows what could happen when others are fast bursting." That is true, but you know what? People will still complain anyway. So, I'm just not even going to go there.

At some point, I may add the option to save your preference for when you lead games. Might even add it this weekend. But, right now, just make a chat shortcut as described above.

RE: v1304, it was to remove an optimization in the fast warp which may cause an issue.

And that's all that needs to be said re: this topic.
based imo

While the upgrades are most certainly appreciated and recognition for the efforts are acknowledged by ALL... mew can't halp but feel Soda-Sama's expression be like THIS Reading all the comments...------------->

Attachments

• beerus.jpeg
    beerus.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 15
Back