Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I tested it in sandbox when I first found em, and I didn't even notice any difference between 0 and 100%, maybe a few damage per hit. Took me almost 3 years to finally decide to sphere dark to 100%.

I tested it in sandbox when I first found em, and I didn't even notice any difference between 0 and 100%
ya i also tested this, it hardly makes a difference even with rr on hucast, but i would've sphered it anyways too. Just because its 100h so why the hell not, not like its a huge waste

Reactions: Dab
This certainly feels like an accomplishment to me (though perhaps a little off beat).

This took a lot of work. Thanks to Solybum for his work, otherwise this tool would not be possible. (Seriously there's nothing online about this! except item codes) It's an item reader that works on Linux. I made sure to clear it with a mod first before developing.

I've honestly been hesitant to share, but I'm so elated that I've decided to post this.

So I spent the past week or so looking for the Soul Banish on my Skyly running the first 8 or so floors of PW4. I've gotten just about every OTHER drop, and I meant EVERY other drop. Just a few moments ago I got the freaking SJS to drop, but STILL no Soul Banish lol. I'm happy but also kinda annoyed this damn Sycthe won't drop. People have spent months looking for SJS and it's an insane drop, yet it dropped before Soul Banish. Kind of funny.

2 TTFs, 2 RRs in a row (one dropped for me, one for another). Karma has been funny, he was getting danced on for every death, falz blesses him with rr. 2nd run, my controller took it's last breath and I was nerfed to finish the run with keyboard, falz takes pity on me as well and also blesses me with rr. I like this guy.
upload_2020-11-4_5-57-11.png

Hey, another one! Was doing more duo TA practice with my brother, trying to improve time. We should have had our first sub11, 10:30 even, but minor throw at falz puts it at 11:02, still new personal best (from 11:08). Do note, that we open boxes and kill sinows(v101) to maximize loot, so it's a semi TA?
gnt82PX.png

Kodama hit Lv. 200 in our SU 11 game! I'm not sure if they speak English; they didn't say much. But I felt like maybe a screenshot should be taken. CG Kodama :D ! Sorry if you didn't want this posted idk :(

Your modesty is an example to live by :3

pso132504577042456767.png

Back