Deleting an Account.

DaQiao

Hi!

I would like to know how can I delete both accounts (server and forum). I've been playing this game for less than a month and I'm not able to make it work properly, I can't play for more than 25 minutes straight if I'm lucky (black screens, random crashes and disconnections, the game freezes and then disconnection...). I have read the FaQ and reinstall the game and it didn't work, I'm not running any Antivirus while installing or running the game, I've played this game on the Ultima Server with the same PC and internet connection and I don't remember having these issues.

Thats why I want to delete my accounts if there is no solution to these problems.

PD: Sorry for my English, is not my main language.

Last edited:
We do not delete accounts from Ephinea platforms.

As for the issues in the main post, it's hard to help with issues such as "it just crashes" or "it goes slow" as that doesn't really tell anyone any information.

So... There is no way to delete an account, okay...

I think I didn't want to say "it just crashes" or "it goes slow", I'm saying that it crashes every single time I'm running the game and this issue doesn't happen when I do something in particular "in game" it just happens randomly...

But thank you for your "Technical Support" anyways.

you probably do not have your anti-virus set to except the Ephinea folder or you are on Windows and the DEP setting is not set properly

I'm not running any Antivirus, should I deactivate de DEP setting???... Or what file I have to put on the list???, in order to set up my DEP setting properly...

from the pinned first-install topic:

4: You're on windows 10 and did not disable the DEP (data execution prevention). To do this.

1. Open the start menu
  2. Type "sysdm.cpl" and press enter
  3. Go to "Advanced" tab
  4. Click Settings (on the performance group)
  5. Go to "Data Execution Prevention" tab
  6. Select "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"
  7. Click Add and search for PSOBB's executable (NOT the launcher)
  8. And Click ok to close everything

I'm assuming that is the one entitled "psobb", is the only one, along with the "online" file (Launcher) that can be run as an Administrator.

It should looks like this (in your language, of course. :^) )

You only need to put "psobb.exe" in there

FdvCars.jpg

It seems that was not the problem, the black screens and crashes still happenning.

Thank you Bonesy and Jyuki for the help!!!

Back