SEGA is holding a survey and asking questions about the Phantasy Star series!

Can't imagine them ever porting the old PSO games under any circumstance (except lots of support for it, which you won't get).

Too bad I don't live in a US state to finish the survey. Should I be from Wyoming or Alaska perhaps? I can never decide where I should live.

I was gonna post the survey here but you beat me to it! I hope it gets some kind of attention that there is an audience for a port or remaster or something .. Switch would be ideal.

I was actually going to post this here as I figured Ephinea would appreciate it, but I was beaten to it. :p really neat to see them actually asking what fans want.

Won't you buy a box containing codes to stream PSO2 and emulate Sega Genesis titles again?

There is a free trading card included in every box!

Can't imagine them ever porting the old PSO games under any circumstance (except lots of support for it, which you won't get).

Too bad I don't live in a US state to finish the survey. Should I be from Wyoming or Alaska perhaps? I can never decide where I should live.
Pick Wyoming, Alaska and Hawaii matter less because it costs more to ship there

Thanks for this, I basically begged for more phantasy star whoops

Reactions: NDW
I'm guessing there are bigger fandoms like Sonic, that'll dominate the survey in the end.

You're very right; however, on an at least somewhat hopeful note, #PhantasyStar was trending on Twitter during the survey. Could be somewhat of a push.

Reactions: NDW
Back