Help Me Choose New name for RAcaseal and win 15PDs ClOSED! Zen is Winner.

Top Name Choice for RAcaseal!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like this one too! Seems more fitting for my FOmar which is named OldWood.
Sadness. Racaseal doesn't have the colours I wanted for this. (Hucaseal does, in one of the 8/9 colours. Blue green robotty)
Do with Elderwood what you want :)

Therefore I'll go with these colours: ArcticWood
Other names for this are Frostwood, Woodchill, SnowWood(/Woodsnow), ... you know. Frozen wood theme and colours. oh! FrozenWood.

Out of all those I really like articwood!

I have tons of names I like, so I think I'm going to go ahead and close the submissions, so not to waste anyone elses time. I'll pick five to seven of my favorite ones, and throw up a poll. If the pole gets submissions I'll let it run for a few days if not I'll just make my decision in about 2 days or so.

You typo'd my entry :p. And i thought you liked arctic better?
Yeah that one was really tough! I do still like articwood tho! I might still use it if you win xD

I did put a little blurp about the misspell on the OP. Sucks I can't change it now.

Voted for iWood because it was just too good.

Good luck to all comers! This has been fun, Cwood.

The funny thing is, whoever wins this is probably just getting some of their pd's back from cwood after buying mags from him.

I think its pretty evident who the winner is. Votes have been static the last few days, So @Zen is the Winner at 15 PDs and a free mag. @FuryBull Will get 10 PDs and a free Mag and @Rune will get 5 PDs and a free Mag. Ill reach out to everyone and we can set up a time to trade. Thank you to every1 else who participated! Hope to do this again in the future.

Back