Yo

Ragnarok

Guildcard
Used to play offline only alot for a couple years when I was a kid on GameCube and Xbox.
Played pso2 a couple years ago before new genesis came out to relive pso but wasn't able to play for very long since it just didn't feel the same.
Still one of my favorite games to this day all these years later.
I found Ephinea a week ago randomly and man, I'm glad I can play this game again and online this time. Have been learning alot of stuff I never even knew back then, apparently years of playing still didn't even come close to what's actually in the game. The community has been awesome and supportive and taught me new tricks and tips to pso that I didn't know about.
Looking forward to playing again for a long time and experience the nostalgia and new things pso has to offer.

Used to play offline only alot for a couple years when I was a kid on GameCube and Xbox.
Played pso2 a couple years ago before new genesis came out to relive pso but wasn't able to play for very long since it just didn't feel the same.
Still one of my favorite games to this day all these years later.
I found Ephinea a week ago randomly and man, I'm glad I can play this game again and online this time. Have been learning alot of stuff I never even knew back then, apparently years of playing still didn't even come close to what's actually in the game. The community has been awesome and supportive and taught me new tricks and tips to pso that I didn't know about.
Looking forward to playing again for a long time and experience the nostalgia and new things pso has to offer.
SQUEEeeeeeeee~! *GLOMPS and grooms Ragna-kun!* Glad to see you made your way to the forums, luv! Welcome to our little world of controlled Chaos~! Yes, even after almost 23 years, mew will somehow trip over a little unknown tip or trick to making life easier for herself and others! Everyone who's played PSO2 has come running back saying the SAME thing..."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". Oh sure, it's Gorgeous wiff all its eye candy features and dynamics...but, something was just.....'missing'...you kno? Anywho, Very Happeh to see your initial experience wiff the community has been an inspiring one~! And if no team gets the honor of recruiting you within the next 24 hours...feel free to kick your mew's kitty coffin during daylight hours and she'll risk sunlight trying to make room to assimewlate you into her team~! Again, Welcome HOME~! =3

Hello Ragnarok, I warmly welcome you to Ephinea. I have seen you online already. I hope you have lots of fun and great experiences here.

For me, this is the perfect place to be, when it comes to keep upholding the magic moments that only PSO can provide.

And I also have learned many new things here on this server. Although I am with PSO since Day1 on the DC. Its so great to learn new things even after 22 years. But I have to admit that I dont google the heck out of everything. Keeps things fresh for me.
See you again soon!!

Back