Yet another "New to Ephinea" Post

Tocazer

Guildcard
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this server but not new to PSO (like probably most people coming here). Played a lot back in the days on a tiny TV Splitscreen with my friends where it was basically impossible to even read the item descriptions, good times! Also played on Ultima a few years ago but gave away my gear and that server seems pretty dead now so I freshly migrated here after a long PSO break.

Classwise, I start out as a RAmar but will probably be maining a FOmarl in the long run as I really like Rambling May and the support hybrid playstyle and versatility of that class.
I like playing with others so looking forward to play with you guys on this Server! For now, my focus is to get started lvling and gearing up. Any help to get me started faster is appreciated! See you around!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this server but not new to PSO (like probably most people coming here). Played a lot back in the days on a tiny TV Splitscreen with my friends where it was basically impossible to even read the item descriptions, good times! Also played on Ultima a few years ago but gave away my gear and that server seems pretty dead now so I freshly migrated here after a long PSO break.

Classwise, I start out as a RAmar but will probably be maining a FOmarl in the long run as I really like Rambling May and the support hybrid playstyle and versatility of that class.
I like playing with others so looking forward to play with you guys on this Server! For now, my focus is to get started lvling and gearing up. Any help to get me started faster is appreciated! See you around!
EEEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and looks over the Toca-San curiously~!* And yet another Old Guard console warrior has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! And you are mostly Correct, luv! MOST of us here are also Scarred and Grizzled Dreamcast, Cuber, and Xbox Vets. PSOBB and Ultima server "RESCUES~" as well! Have a feeling you're gonna fit right in, here! =3! You'll also be pleased to find that our community appreciates and tend to gravitate towards assisting new players get their lost Mojo back and play PSO with the same starry eyed enthusiasm we had 22 years ago! Hell, mew may even has a spare Rambling May laying around in need of a loving home~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you as well!! Welcome Home~!! =3!

Back