Why does this server keep disconnecting me?

The connection to the server needs to be stable. Due to the way encryption is handled if you drop a packet to the server you'll be disconnected. Also if you have multiple desyncs it'll warn you to reconnect and if ignored it'll automatically disconnect you.

Can you try playing on the EU server to see if it improves?

The connection to the server needs to be stable. Due to the way encryption is handled if you drop a packet to the server you'll be disconnected. Also if you have multiple desyncs it'll warn you to reconnect and if ignored it'll automatically disconnect you.

Can you try playing on the EU server to see if it improves?

Random question about this:

is the server more severe with the person who hosts the game (since they control drop location and stuff)?

ie: is someone with an unstable connection more likely to disconnect if they host, and less likely to disconnect if they join someone else's game?

I'm asking because I noticed my buff slave has not disconnected from my games in forever, and my buff slave plays on WiFi (which generally always has some packet loss) and my main PC plays on a wired connection. And my buff slave never hosts. And if this behavior is confirmed, then a solution for people with bad connections would be to "join other people's games."

I cannot give an answer, but what I think is that it doesn't matter who it is, if it gets desync'd too much it will be booted.
It would make no sense to be more strict with the leader since it will end f'd up anyway

The leader is responsible for sending floor data to the other players as you join so its possible that the leader would cause connection to game issues but once connected there shouldn't be any relation.

Back