Which items should I hunt and how do I hunt them?

Couple other caveats being that it's female only, and that you can't find it with hit or other stats. It does have high base stats and handgun range/animation though, which is pretty great. But it's not going to outdamage charge vulcs, or outrange the yas 9ks.

haven't read this entire thing yet, but I noticed you list v101 as +2 ata when it's actually +1.5

I have to clean some things up, and then I'll share it.

That might be a good way to get it, but I have no idea about the value of photon crystals.

I looked up some info about cell mags, that's a really good tip. And those god units are good until I get something better?

All the single player quests are in there. But, for example, FoS had the default 30 minute timing. I changed it to 8 minutes and ran the optimization script again and it's on the list now. :) I would also like to add partial quests, but I'd have to get partial enemy counts for those quests. The QEdit program might help me with that.

As for the rest of your post, the advice is greatly appreciated! I've already removed cannon rouge from the list and removed some more items from my optimization spreadsheet (the ones now marked in red). I guess I'll also have to learn how to FO at one point to get many of the items I want.

All of that is true, will take a while before I have accurate timings and of course they'll change over time.

I'll remove MA3 from the list of possibilities. And it's no problem to do the analysis again, I just have to click a button after tweaking some values in a table and it spews out the result seen in the screenshot. The idea is to constantly improve.

About the Centurion/Ability, that might be a good call. I've replaced it with Heavenly/Arms and the resulting analysis is already simpler.

As for materials, I'm working towards this plan at the moment: http://www.geocities.jp/psobb2007/s...1&mind=127&lck=23&shield=27&unit1=49&unit2=4e
Or are you suggesting I should go all out on power materials and reset later?

I don't understand why Last Swan is any good, if you look at the stats, even varista seems better. And the lord special doesn't seem useful.

S-rank weapons is also something I need to look into, it's not entirely clear to me how challenge mode rewards work and how you add specials to them.

So much information to digest. But I've already made a few more changes to my list of items based on your advice, thank you!
Regarding power materials, since power/mind is pretty exchangeable, you could have more power materials instead of mind materials and use a mag with more mind instead of power as your plan. This pros is that at lower levels you could use a power mag and get very high ATP early on, you could max ATP as early as level 120s. The cons is that you will need a lot more power materials comparatively and power materials are a bit more expensive, and it could make equipping Clio harder until very high level.

I kind of have put emphasis on Charge Calibur when I compared it to Red Sword, but it's the weakest out of all sacrificial sword and partisans. You might want to compare those stronger rare sword/partisans down the line.

The rouge is actually pretty bad on worm, since he doesn't take damage until his armor his off.

Wait, do you mean the hits I see when I shoot it with my guilty light aren't actually hurting it (as long as its armor is on)? Kind of like how you can beat on the forest dragon for 10 times it's HP when it's down, it will get up anyway?

haven't read this entire thing yet, but I noticed you list v101 as +2 ata when it's actually +1.5

Changed it, thanks.

Regarding power materials, since power/mind is pretty exchangeable, you could have more power materials instead of mind materials and use a mag with more mind instead of power as your plan. This pros is that at lower levels you could use a power mag and get very high ATP early on, you could max ATP as early as level 120s. The cons is that you will need a lot more power materials comparatively and power materials are a bit more expensive, and it could make equipping Clio harder until very high level.

That sounds like a good strategy, but I barely have PDs so maybe mind mats are better. Especially when people expect me to have a clio. I was going to hunt everything myself, but I can't be bothered to make a pinkal character just for a mikado set. So my first PDs will go towards a clio. I think clio combined with the FS I got yesterday will make me more useful in a party than a FS + some other weapon.

Back