.Kuja

Guildcard
And you find out about Coren and develop a gambling adiction

7796fd7125.jpg

Hyped for the new Code Geass anime I presume. It'll be great. :D

And I have to try this Coren sometime. :D

LOL NNnnuuuuuuu!!!!! Save Yourself! It's too late for us!!! mew got a little frustrated at spending $100k on Difluids so she quit trying to get her Ears a Looooong time ago! That SADIST also has Honeycomb Reflectors! XD!

Whaaat. There's going to be a new code geass?!

No way! So cool :) it's my favourite anime.. Now if only the new series of bleach will come too.. ;p

Don't bother with coren, I'll give you 10 monofluid for a stack of meseta, save you time and effort. ;)

Also, Im glad it's not another dumb spin-off and is cannon but I'm sure it won't be as good as the original code geass regardless.

Don't bother with coren, I'll give you 10 monofluid for a stack of meseta, save you time and effort. ;)
mew got a little frustrated at spending $100k on Difluids so she quit trying to get her Ears a Looooong time ago! That SADIST also has Honeycomb Reflectors! XD!

I made this months ago and finally have a reason to use it!

Coren in a nutshell.png

I heard about the new Code Geass. I'm not as hyped as i should cuz i lost the will of watching anime a while ago (last one that i consider good was Psycho Pass), but hopefully it will be good. This avatar is not a reaction to the announcement, is really old actually xD

@Zero641 I could join a team; my team tag "rogue one" is purely cosmetic.

I heard about the new Code Geass. I'm not as hyped as i should cuz i lost the will of watching anime a while ago (last one that i consider good was Psycho Pass), but hopefully it will be good. This avatar is not a reaction to the announcement, is really old actually xD

@Zero641 I could join a team; my team tag "rogue one" is purely cosmetic.
Well let's hope that it exceeds our expectations. Yes, Psycho pass was brilliant. We need more dark Scifi anime like that! I recently watched Shinsekai Yori, man that was dark but great lol

Fantastic, well if you haven't joined another team already, I would be happy to include you in ours. TeamPoints is the name. I'll try to look out for you. Also If you see my brother TheBaron/Venom in game he can add you too

Is your main character the one in the pic above? So I know if I see you ;p

Back