What's your favorite MAG color?

jcorb

I've been trying to decide on which color I might try to go with for a "perfect MAG", if I were to ever really attempt it, and I can never decide on which color to go with, or even which MAG's actually display their color. I remember having a Soniti back in the day on GameCube, and being kind of surprised the color actually *does* show (none of the screenshots I'd see online actually showed the different colors).

Do you guys have a particular color you always prefer? Or do you prefer a different color for different MAG forms? And if the latter, which colors do you typically like?

For myself, I'm kind of leaning towards either red, yellow, or maybe kind kind of a cyan/teal color (my favorite FOmar skin is the one that's black with blueish-green accents, would love to make a MAG with the same color).

I've been trying to decide on which color I might try to go with for a "perfect MAG", if I were to ever really attempt it, and I can never decide on which color to go with, or even which MAG's actually display their color. I remember having a Soniti back in the day on GameCube, and being kind of surprised the color actually *does* show (none of the screenshots I'd see online actually showed the different colors).

Do you guys have a particular color you always prefer? Or do you prefer a different color for different MAG forms? And if the latter, which colors do you typically like?

For myself, I'm kind of leaning towards either red, yellow, or maybe kind kind of a cyan/teal color (my favorite FOmar skin is the one that's black with blueish-green accents, would love to make a MAG with the same color).
Mew is selfishly hoarding one of the New DARK PURPLE Satos and a New BRONZE Sato~!♡

I typically choose a color for my mag that matches my character's costume.

There really isn't a "best" color. It will always be different because people have differing opinions on aesthetics.

Back on the days of the GC, there was one obscure color for a HUmar that gave a sort of purplish-blue MAG, resulting in a Rati that had energy that looked like it was made of black light. I treasured it, up until one day my memory card finally died.

Post your character and we can tell you which Mag color's best.

Huh… I can’t seem to find an image of the various costume colors. I play on my steam deck, so I’m not sure how to share a screenshot.

For me, probably my favorite costume is the FOmar costume 6, black with the teal coloring on his hand and robes.

I gotta say though, I saw the list of colors on the Ephinea wiki. The “Goldenrod” color might also look pretty snazzy!

You must color coordinate the whole package or you will fall short in the true end game (TA is just an excuse to do something until you can complete your full wardrobe and Ender releases the other skins we need to look beautfiul)

Also hold the Steam button and it will pull up a bunch of shortcuts, one of which is a screenshot (where you can upload to the Steam cloud or save it somewhere else and transfer it)

Back