what's good ephinea?

malaise

Guildcard
What's good everyone? I'm completely new to pso. Always wanted to play it back in the day but for some reason never did. Been testing out how the game works doing solo side quests but hopefully soon some of you will be able to take me on the Grand tour of ragol. i go by malaise in game too so if you see me stumbling around lost and confused I could always use a helping hand

What's good everyone? I'm completely new to pso. Always wanted to play it back in the day but for some reason never did. Been testing out how the game works doing solo side quests but hopefully soon some of you will be able to take me on the Grand tour of ragol. i go by malaise in game too so if you see me stumbling around lost and confused I could always use a helping hand
Eeeeee! Mal-san! Always Wonderful to see NEW new ppl taking an interest in an old gem like PSO! And don't you worry! LOTS of loving and caring souls play this server so you stumbling around for any long periods of time won't be an issue dear! Mew will be on the lookout for your name out in lobbeh or in game! Pounce u soon! Oh, and Welcome to your new Home! =3

Last edited:
Yo, welcome.

Welcome! I hope you have a good time :)

Back