What would a modern PSOBB remaster look like?

Saw a couple days ago. I know the guy was coding the framework that could be used to make MMO's. Curious to know how much they actually have? I'm guessing it would be pretty barebones at the moment. Might have forest and some premade character types without body customization.

Looking forward to it though.

Saw a couple days ago. I know the guy was coding the framework that could be used to make MMO's. Curious to know how much they actually have? I'm guessing it would be pretty barebones at the moment. Might have forest and some premade character types without body customization.

Looking forward to it though.
I think Glader has been working on a new PSO client for years now.

I don't think they have very much help, but I wouldn't expect to see anything playable any time soon. In fact, may have shot themselves in the foot with the "Coming 2024" in the video, because I'm pretty sure that target will not be hit. And, if it is hit, just expect a walking simulator.

I think Glader has been working on a new PSO client for years now.

I don't think they have very much help, but I wouldn't expect to see anything playable any time soon. In fact, may have shot themselves in the foot with the "Coming 2024" in the video, because I'm pretty sure that target will not be hit. And, if it is hit, just expect a walking simulator.
From watching Glader's videos in the past it's safe to say he's a software guy so I'm using that to temper my expectations.

Plus:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-26-13-50-37-654.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-26-13-50-37-654.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 17
Back