What TV shows are you currently watching?

Lunabot

Guildcard
I thought I'd make a thread for this since I didn't see any! Right now I'm super into the 3rd season of Fargo, the new Twin Peaks, Better Call Saul, and Silicon Valley, but Fargo is my absolute favorite. The first season of Fargo came out of nowhere - I had no expectations for it and it turned out to be one of my favorite TV shows. Then the second season blew it out of the water, and the third season is incredible as well. Highly recommend Fargo!

I'm more into cartoons and animated series, and as of right now I'm into the "slice of life" genre... I like being able to relax with a can of cold booze and TV.

Criminal Minds (Summer stop)
NCIS (Summer stop)
NCIS: Los Angeles (Summer stop)
The X-Files (Rerun!)

I've been rewatching ST:NG on Netflix. It really does take off in the 4th season.
Didn't know this was on Netflix, I might start watching this too! I remember wanting to start watching through it but not being able to find a good place to watch it. (Hopefully it's on Canadian Netflix, too)

Finishing up my guilty pleasure CW shows (Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow) before sinking my teeth back into Silicon Valley. I've also been trying to catch up on shows I missed that also happen to be on Netflix's offline viewing. Hopefully that will entertain me until Game of Thrones is back so I can see how much more it'll deviate from the books.

New Twin Peaks! I'm out of the loop, and I only just realized that it was back. I thought it was a prank. What do you think so far?

I loved the first season of Fargo, but I stopped watching for some reason. I'll definitely pick it up again.

Reviving a dead thread... GO!

I don't watch anime, I watch a few cartoon shows (Metalocalypse, Archer, Rick and Morty), but they don't fall under the category of anime. So yeah.

I just finished watching the Punisher. My god was it good. Jon Bernthal was the perfect choice to play Frank Castle. And they captured the essence of the character pretty damned well. Also helps it was quite brutal and liberal with its violence.

Back