What to do after government jobs?

mike182

me and my buddy just finished the list of govt. jobs in episode 1, we ran around in episode 2 a bit but werent sure what we were doing, is there a progression guide that we can refer to, to see what should come next? we dont really want to get power leveled , we liked the idea of leveling ourselves and experiencing every part of the game

There are government quests for Episode 2, as well. If you want to go through the pure vanilla order of "unlocking" the areas, you could do those, too. I think you have to go to the Lab to get them? There should be Govt quests available in all 3 episodes.

ep1 Single player mode "Side story" has ALL the old school Console quests. Mew highly recommends getting Dr. Ostos Research quest unlocked properly to be able to convert enemy parts found into weapons~! <3

Reactions: Ade
ep1 Single player mode "Side story" has ALL the old school Console quests. Mew highly recommends getting Dr. Ostos Research quest unlocked properly to be able to convert enemy parts found into weapons~! <3

Good idea to add, Mew! Those are single player only (the Side Story), so if you need anything converted in the meantime, lots of people have it unlocked and are happy to help :)

Back