• Unsealed Door 2: Mome Gone Wild

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Respective Yesterday

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tyrell's Selflessness (Forest Only)

• Doc's Secret Lifestyle

• Christmas Fiasco 2: All I Want for Christmas is Ob Lily, Baranz and Indi Belra Spam

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Battle of Controls 1

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Realistic Nation 4

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
For difficulty, it's a tie between Minimum Attack 4 C and Realistic Nation 4. MA 4 C's single Vulmer or Boota (depends on the episode) is hard as fuck; I've seen min-maxed teams struggle with them. Realistic Nation 4's Del Lily in the center of a room is tough too. It's pretty much impossible unless you have guns.

For grinding, Tyrell's Selflessness is perfect for forest. The room of Gulguses is perfect for grinding drops from them. Respestive Yesterday is the best for XP; getting Olga Flow first means you get lots of XP fast. Would've liked Christmas Fiasco 2: All I Want for Christmas is Ob Lily, Baranz and Indi Belra Spam too, but it crashed the Parts of Baranz and Belra's Right Arm markets.

For One Player, Unsealed Door 2: Mome Gone Wild is great for leveling up weak characters. Mome completely wrecks Mines 1 and De Rol Le with his 60 hit Guld Milla and laughs off hits with his maxed HP. I've heard you can make it so he uses a 50 hit Arrest S-Rank Needle, but I don't know how to do that.

Montague's BSDM dungeon in Doc's Secret Lifestyle is good for a single player challenge. All dat Dark Bringer spam. Montague must like it rough.

Reflective Tomato is the best quest on Ephinea.

PTS ans WoF clearly best quests ephinea ever had.

Reactions: Roo
I'm disappointed Assault on Middle Spire isn't a choice.

Jonny-quest-opening-title.jpg

Back