What Games Are You Playing?

RazakelKairo

Friendly neighbourhood HUcaseal
Guildcard
aside from pso ive been doing vrchat custom avatars i have been trying to upload them to my headset using unity program if you guys are into vr please give it a shot its worth a try ive been also playing gta5 ill be playing pso in a bit
Its been years since I've done any vrchat. Back then I was actually making customs myself and animating them (I don't actually have a VR set but I stood out that way, and it was fun to do), but I ran into the issue where my custom emotes in general-pose kept repeating for a minute long without me being able to stop, and I definitely know I wasn't the only one.
But since its literally been years it might've improved? I might actually give it a shot sometime again, arrange something and **** around with some friends.

Nyte

Booma-Rang!
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Trying to play Titan Quest on Switch. Can't really recommend it after a few hours of playing. Grim Dawn seems so, so much better after trying Titan Quest. Tried out Hades last weekend and enjoyed the hell out of it. Got a few encounters past the 3 headed puppy with a very fun Shield of DOOM blessed by Ares. Dabbling in MH Rise on Switch as well. Oh yeah, I tried out TES II Daggerfall in Unity and its super fun! you can play it on Steam.

Donnie

Guildcard
Those are indeed interesting titles Nyte.

I am playing Phantasy Star Online.

GamerAang

Guildcard
im playing grant theft auto V im trying to ge money for an avenger and a Bombushka bomber plane

Last edited:

Donnie

Guildcard
Ahh, I recently got into The Elder Scrolls Online. If anybody here plays aswell. Give me a notice.

On PC and PS5

GamerAang

Guildcard
i got an Xbox Series S u see the S is better emulation device with retroarch than the X in my opinion the sega saturn emulation is really good when using retroarch only game that runs well without sound is panzer dragoon saga if i were you guys please give this emulation device a try

Last edited:

Dubtaps

Sup Choom?
Guildcard
Wife got me hooked on Tower of Fantasy after anniversary event lol. Pretty impressed with the techwear styling + borderlands feel throughout.. definitely not a Genshin clone like I originally assumed it was. I'll be back on PSO for Halloween event regardless~

Donnie

Guildcard
Wife got me hooked on Tower of Fantasy after anniversary event lol. Pretty impressed with the techwear styling + borderlands feel throughout.. definitely not a Genshin clone like I originally assumed it was. I'll be back on PSO for Halloween event regardless~
I will try that out. Thanks.

CARNAGE

haaan
Staff member
Guildcard
Diablo II Resurrected. The new patch 2.5 introduced Terrorized Zones. So I dusted off my Ladder character for a final send-off before the new Ladder drops on Oct. 6.

Donnie

Guildcard
Medieval Dynasty looks intriguing. You build up your own village. Can even have wife and kids. They age all in real time. There is crafting and rpg elements to it. All the other npc do age aswell. And at some point the game ends with the Death of your character, except if you have a son or daughter to take over.

I was just watching my brother play this game for 30 minutes. But it is crazy complex. Multiplayer for that game arrives early next year too =)

GamerAang

Guildcard
I play gta V online at home im trying to get an oppressor mk2 and a Hydra then i think ill be done with everything i guess unless i get a kurtz patrol boat then i might have almost everything in the game

Honestly Can't wait till GTA 6 is released to the public

if anyone likes GTA V and wants to grind cash in a Cayo Perico heist let me know ill give u my gamertag

Last edited: