Well...I guess this game will never let me go xD

Kurri

Guildcard
I've been playing PSO since I was a little kid on and off(2004). Started playing again on Schthack after the official XBL servers went down. Played for a long time on there but quit after the crash and my old account with all my stuff was lost. Some of you may remember me from there. I've always gone by the same name(s). Either Kurri, Anarch, or Tweek. Last time I "quit" PSO was after Schthack went down for a while, and I stopped for a while on and off.

Looking forward to playing on here. I was thinking of playing on Ultima but it looks like you guys are more true to the original with a larger player base, and less of an exp boost which I like. Although a few custom items could be cool IMO. I miss the old grind of it all so I'm looking forward to playing here. There's alot of things I've still never done in the game so hoping to do it all this time around.

Cheers!

I've been playing PSO since I was a little kid on and off(2004). Started playing again on Schthack after the official XBL servers went down. Played for a long time on there but quit after the crash and my old account with all my stuff was lost. Some of you may remember me from there. I've always gone by the same name(s). Either Kurri, Anarch, or Tweek. Last time I "quit" PSO was after Schthack went down for a while, and I stopped for a while on and off.

Looking forward to playing on here. I was thinking of playing on Ultima but it looks like you guys are more true to the original with a larger player base, and less of an exp boost which I like. Although a few custom items could be cool IMO. I miss the old grind of it all so I'm looking forward to playing here. There's alot of things I've still never done in the game so hoping to do it all this time around.

Cheers!
TWEEEEEEEEK!!!! *GLOMPS and sniffs all over trying to figure out the places you've been while Away from us!* MOST if not All of us here are SCHTSERV Refugees too! Aaaaand...it wasn't a "crash"....circumstances point at a more shadowy primal reason for the sudden "LOSS" of 8 YEARS WORTH OF DATA...*notices her own claws biting into her own soft paws and fangs bared between seethings....takes soothing breaths...* Ahem...so yeah, you are correct dear...no one trully "Quits" PSO...we simply take a few moments away when needed. Right? ...Right? =3 Aaaaand No...there are no Custom OP Weapons or items crap here to Ruin the vanilla mojo we've come to adore so much. However, every 4th week of our server rotating %'s boosts we get a %150 exp boost...which is just fancy talk for 1.5% boost <3. Nothing drastic...but it makes those 4.4MILLION exp grinds from 199-200 feel far less of Sodomy!! XD! As for Ultima....we have a special Word' for those players we get here......."RESCUES!" <3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing you you again luv! Welcome Home! =3

TWEEEEEEEEK!!!! *GLOMPS and sniffs all over trying to figure out the places you've been while Away from us!* MOST if not All of us here are SCHTSERV Refugees too! Aaaaand...it wasn't a "crash"....circumstances point at a more shadowy primal reason for the sudden "LOSS" of 8 YEARS WORTH OF DATA...*notices her own claws biting into her own soft paws and fangs bared between seethings....takes soothing breaths...* Ahem...so yeah, you are correct dear...no one trully "Quits" PSO...we simply take a few moments away when needed. Right? ...Right? =3 Aaaaand No...there are no Custom OP Weapons or items crap here to Ruin the vanilla mojo we've come to adore so much. However, every 4th week of our server rotating %'s boosts we get a %150 exp boost...which is just fancy talk for 1.5% boost <3. Nothing drastic...but it makes those 4.4MILLION exp grinds from 199-200 feel far less of Sodomy!! XD! As for Ultima....we have a special Word' for those players we get here......."RESCUES!" <3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing you you again luv! Welcome Home! =3

OMG Mew! I remember you from Schthack. We played a bunch and you gave me some stuff as well!

We will have to play together sometime soon again :D

Back