Well hello there!

CaladonRae

Well shoot. That was a wipe.
Guildcard
Well, here I am again. After my dreamcast was stolen, I stopped playing PSO. Then on Sunday, I saw a post on Forbes about this private server. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to play again. Thing is, I haven't played in so long, I've forgotten how to play *nervous laugh*:oops:

Well, here I am again. After my dreamcast was stolen, I stopped playing PSO. Then on Sunday, I saw a post on Forbes about this private server. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to play again. Thing is, I haven't played in so long, I've forgotten how to play *nervous laugh*:oops:
Welcome to Ephinea! I hope you have a great time here :)

Squeeeeee!!! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to us! Heard quite a few ppl reading this "Forbes PSO article" and mew decided to peek at it for herself. It's Well written and can see how warriors would want to return! You will not only find fellow Dreamcasters among us, but you will note the lack of Elitists ruining your experience to actually ENJOY your Nostalgia here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Caladon your IGN dear? Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Squeeeeee!!! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to us! Heard quite a few ppl reading this "Forbes PSO article" and mew decided to peek at it for herself. It's Well written and can see how warriors would want to return! You will not only find fellow Dreamcasters among us, but you will note the lack of Elitists ruining your experience to actually ENJOY your Nostalgia here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Caladon you IGN dear? Welcome Home! =3
I actually don't have IGN, never really got into it. Someone has already helped me out with my FOmarl. Tons of spells and meseta to actually buy my fluids. Been a long time since I've played, but I'm so happy to get back into one of my most cherished games. Too many nights staying up on school nights destroying the native wildlife *laughs evilly*

Also, if anyone wants to join me for a spot of fun, I made a game. "Thalia's Joy". Open slots, no PW

I actually don't have IGN, never really got into it. Someone has already helped me out with my FOmarl. Tons of spells and meseta to actually buy my fluids. Been a long time since I've played, but I'm so happy to get back into one of my most cherished games. Too many nights staying up on school nights destroying the native wildlife *laughs evilly*
AHA! Your In Game Name is Thalia! Now mew knows Who to Pounce! =3!

Back