Welcome to Café Mag!

Tsuki

Jester Magician
Guildcard
A new recently opened up stop for the shopping district aboard Pioneer 2 has recently opened up with a small little Newman handling the business. Café Mag, advertised on a small black board at the entrance is the perfect place to relax, grab a cup of coffee and raise up your pet mags, before you go onto your next adventures!

A quaint little place, and not very big (considering the lack of space for rent on Pioneer 2), you would find on most days around noon (UTC), the small blue haired Newman, tending to her store. As you enter, a little bell would chime happily, and the Newman would yell enthusiastically with a large smile: "いらしゃいませ!Bienvenue! Welcome!" in the three languages that she can speak. (With different skill levels... ahem..)

Inside, you would find cute white tables and chairs with floral patterns, decorated with flower pots with many "Lily of the Valley" flowers, her favorites. A small counter area with an old school looking cash meseta register with many coffee cups and items for your mags would be found there too. And of course, some of her own mags would be floating around in the place. (Her slate blue Bhima would be the most active, flapping around and helping around the shop... sometimes.)

------

Basically, felt like writing this morning... you might see a lobby sometimes called "Le Café Mag" in game, you can come say hello (I might be AFK) but I return to feed mags pretty often. See you aboard!

1703262771079.png

Last edited:
Tsuki, you are a great little FO ^w^ ! (I really like PSO role playing)

Yeah, I was one of the first customers of the Café Mag ^w^.
I hope many Hunters will relax there between quests on Ragol.
It's the perfect place to raise mags & have interesting conversations about everything !

dayvkpe-0a4144ae-f62c-4916-b5bb-49d74e5a285d.gif

Back