WebCP

risaxseph

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a web control panel for people to generate and service peoples accounts (like you guys have on the front website) or has no one built a public one?

Soly

I don't think there is a WebCP anywhere.
Personally I prefer log into the machine hosting the servers and do the work there.

If you want to manage accounts, you can use MysqlWorkbench or some other mysql database admin tool
For characters I have a tool to edit the character data: inventories, banks, materials, etc

risaxseph

I don't think there is a WebCP anywhere.
Personally I prefer log into the machine hosting the servers and do the work there.

If you want to manage accounts, you can use MysqlWorkbench or some other mysql database admin tool
For characters I have a tool to edit the character data: inventories, banks, materials, etc
I was just hoping for a panel for players to manage their own account like update email and the like so they dont have to post on our ticket system (We run like 12 game servers and host games for free for a number of gaming groups when we only have three staff that actually handle technical support; the rest are just in game moderators). Making the players and my support teams like easier.

Soly

Ohhhh... I see.
Afaik there aren't any public ones, when I was messing with a local server I coded mine.. didn't take too long.
In fact the register page you downloaded with the mysql and mailer libraries is what I made for me.

I coded register, password reset and an online list.
An email change would be easy too, but didn't require it by then.

risaxseph

Ohhhh... I see.
Afaik there aren't any public ones, when I was messing with a local server I coded mine.. didn't take too long.
In fact the register page you downloaded with the mysql and mailer libraries is what I made for me.

I coded register, password reset and an online list.
An email change would be easy too, but didn't require it by then.
Alright so we would need to code our own. Thanks.