Wants a little attention

Hello Fellow Hunter,
It's a good thing you find pleasure here !
I think everyone on PSO is also trying to forget the worries of everyday life.

I think that the simple nature of the game at its core is why it's so popular among people like us, and it's charming that we still find ways to make it fun for the casual and for the seasoned.

All the more reason to be happy you're around. ^w^

I use to play D2 and it was great. Very similar to this game only not as good graphics or gameplay.
Never heard of it actually, but at the same time I wasn't even alive when the 6th generation of consoles were released, lol.

Mew has been using PSO as a means of 'Therapy' since Jan 2001! Both mental And physical~! <3! You're not Alone, dear! =3

Welcome, hope you have a great time.

Never heard of it actually, but at the same time I wasn't even alive when the 6th generation of consoles were released, lol.
If the age in your profile is accurate, you were not alive when I first began playing PSO. At the time I was 19 years old.

Welcome, hope you have a great time.

If the age in your profile is accurate, you were not alive when I first began playing PSO. At the time I was 19 years old.
You would be right.

If I remember properly, there would be some small time that I would play when I was in middle school with my dad who introduced me to the game, and I believe that at about 16 I started to play a little more seriously.

You would be right.

If I remember properly, there would be some small time that I would play when I was in middle school with my dad who introduced me to the game, and I believe that at about 16 I started to play a little more seriously.
Safe to say your dad played the game back 20+ years ago? Kinda crazy to think that more years have passed since I first played than now old I was at the time and people playing now are as old as I was then.

Safe to say your dad played the game back 20+ years ago? Kinda crazy to think that more years have passed since I first played than now old I was at the time and people playing now are as old as I was then.
I believe he played when the game was new, so yeah. Allegedly he played it so much that on official servers he would say that he found out how to do that shop dupe glitch by messing around with the npcs, blind of the glitch existing at all beforehand.

Then he said he got really fast and consistent at the technique and used it to get a bunch of stuff, good times those must have been.

But when I started using strategies to kill monsters as fast as the other players that routinely play here on Ephinea, I guess he decided it wasn't fun to play with me anymore. Go figure.

Mew had first started played wiff Teenagers.....Now she plays wiff THEIR kids~! <3!!
STORY TIME!!!
Not too long ago, mew had popped into a nooblet room as per her ritual and we had done a full dungeon crawl and decided to finish wiff a TTF. When all of a sudden one of the players speech patterns changed in their typing. They the parent had been passing by the livingroom and glanced over to the screen and caught "mew" in one of the chat bubbles and were like....."Naaaah...Couldn't be...", but they took over the keyboard from their child and started asking if mew had played on Sega servers back on dreamcast? When she said "yes", he got excited but said "That was almost 20 years ago, you couldn't be the same person...". Mew then chimed "Purrson?". He got excited and asked if mew remembered a player named "Goku". Mew said "Kakarot??", teasingly. "YEEEEEES! OMG!!! IT IS YOU!!!". And it just snowballed from there~! All mew could think of was the admiration on his kids faces prolly looking up at their parent like...."WOW, my dad was a GAMER~!!!!". That and of course "Ummm dad,..... can I has my controls back now??" XD!

Mew had first started played wiff Teenagers.....Now she plays wiff THEIR kids~! <3!!
STORY TIME!!!
Not too long ago, mew had popped into a nooblet room as per her ritual and we had done a full dungeon crawl and decided to finish wiff a TTF. When all of a sudden one of the players speech patterns changed in their typing. They the parent had been passing by the livingroom and glanced over to the screen and caught "mew" in one of the chat bubbles and were like....."Naaaah...Couldn't be...", but they took over the keyboard from their child and started asking if mew had played on Sega servers back on dreamcast? When she said "yes", he got excited but said "That was almost 20 years ago, you couldn't be the same person...". Mew then chimed "Purrson?". He got excited and asked if mew remembered a player named "Goku". Mew said "Kakarot??", teasingly. "YEEEEEES! OMG!!! IT IS YOU!!!". And it just snowballed from there~! All mew could think of was the admiration on his kids faces prolly looking up at their parent like...."WOW, my dad was a GAMER~!!!!". That and of course "Ummm dad, can I has my controls back now??" XD!
Oh, this is a really great story Mew ^w^ !

Back