Want to join a team

rzerosix

Hello everybody.

I used to be a DC hunter and now I am enjoying the pso experience you offer. I´m Rocky a low level hunter and I want have fun playing here.

I´m doing story mode but sometimes need a team to kick enemies´asses. How can I join a team?

Hello everybody.

I used to be a DC hunter and now I am enjoying the pso experience you offer. I´m Rocky a low level hunter and I want have fun playing here.

I´m doing story mode but sometimes need a team to kick enemies´asses. How can I join a team?
Eeeeeee! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fight! After you're done sating your appetite with the story mode quests and ready for joining a 'team'...you'll want to post on the "Teams" section of the forums dear. Read up on the list of teams first to see who offers what you'd be happiest with. Best of luck rzero-san! Welcome Home! =3

Eeeeeee! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fight! After you're done sating your appetite with the story mode quests and ready for joining a 'team'...you'll want to post on the "Teams" section of the forums dear. Read up on the list of teams first to see who offers what you'd be happiest with. Best of luck rzero-san! Welcome Home! =3
Once I've finished those quests I will do it!
After I will look for a double saber.
Thanks for the warm welcome mate!

Back