Virtual Flash Range [HUcast character model mod]

egg yolk

1639040335115.png
This mod replaces the original HUcast model with a new model, although uses the same animations and hitbox as the original model. The mod also uses the original HUcast texture, that has been remapped to the new model in a minimal way. I will say the mod could look better, but due to the nature of it being a new type of mod, I have decided to release it for anyone interested in the concept of it.

To make this mod, an in development tool was used which essentially recompiles the original model node structure with arbitrary 3D model information, as such, there are a couple of issues with it, although not game breaking ones:
-The model will not display in the dressing room (requires another mod which isn't possible yet)
-The model will crash busy lobbies if other character models are replaced with new ones (e.g., two character mods installed)
-The animation during Falz 3 looks a bit strange, and doesn't clone the body, it does clone the head though

I'm sure there could be other problems with this mod, so please use at your own risk. I have been using this mod in general play for about a week now, and can say that I haven't had any issues. Feel free to inform me if you do notice anything wrong with it.

Instructions to install the mod can be found in the read me - it is one of the easier mods to install fortunately, and back ups are included for uninstalling.

=)​

Attachments

• HUcast-Prototype_PModel_Mod.zip
    5 MB · Views: 3
Back