Valentines Competition, win a red ring!

MlodyZX12R

Guildcard
Hello PSO players, I`d like to make a little competition for every player, make a screenshot, photo or a picture? Everything You like to about PSO, whoever get the most likes win the red ring from me, lets start the fun friends! sorry for my bad english :) and remember - it takes alot of time and effort to be good player but You can be a good person anytime for free so make Love!! <3 event is over 14.02.2024 at 00:00 GMT +2

Okay, I start ^w^.
This is a photo of the installation I had when I was a student in Paris between 2001 and 2004.
It was taken a few month ago, with the dreamcast and my combi samsung TV+VHS that I still have at home (I already posted this photo here : Oldies PSO Dreamcast).
This what PSO mean for me : Nostalgia for the incredible moment when I discovered the game and the pleasure I still have playing it years later.

PSO on my Samsung TV+VHS combo.jpg

Okay, I start ^w^.
This is a photo of the installation I had when I was a student in Paris between 2001 and 2004.
It was taken a few month ago, with the dreamcast and my combi samsung TV+VHS that I still have at home (I already posted this photo here : Oldies PSO Dreamcast).
This what PSO mean for me : Nostalgia for the incredible moment when I discovered the game and the pleasure I still have playing it years later.

View attachment 21581
haha we have a pretender to win :D

I never thought I'd get into an old game, but thanks to my friends in PSO2 I met that brought up this game.
After 10+ years journey in JP PSO2 server I've decided to visit this beautiful gem.

I am a fairly new player, maybe like a month old ish into the game.
I didn't start partying up until recently, mostly doing one person mode. (cause idk, I feel like I'd not be good enough until I see how hard DF gets bullied by Zerode89 and Zoltan lmfao)

I thank the Ephinea PSOBB community for having me, it's been fun for the past 1 month, as I wish to continue my journey!

PSOBB.png

Oh and- instead of just an image, I'd love to share this small editing of mine:
Please check it out, for the chaotic moments:
https://youtu.be/SOxxLfe4RdA

Okay, I start ^w^.

View attachment 21581
Ooo this has made me wanna do a nostalgia pic too.

Okay, I start ^w^.

View attachment 21581
congrats man, dm me on discord or in game for Your red ring , You are the winner :)

That's great ^w^
I don't use Discord but I'm home all day this week, so we can meet up whenever you want !
Just tell me when is better for you.

Back