V.I.N.

Re: V.I.N.

Pics from about a week back with Nyte. Woz joined us towards the end, who, after a trial membership, has decided to stay with our team. We'll have a welcome ceremony for him soon:

Attachments

• withnyte.jpg
    withnyte.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 209
  • woz.jpg
    woz.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 213
Re: V.I.N.*Dressing Room Unlocked*

Finally, a team with its priorities in order: Dressing Room has been unlocked. Next: Point of Disaster.

Attachments

• DressingRoom.jpg
    DressingRoom.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 196
  • DressingRoom2.jpg
    DressingRoom2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 192
Re: V.I.N.*Dressing Room Unlocked*

A very lucky team hunt. In addition to these two items, we found a Glide Divine and Tyrell's Parasol:

Attachments

• Smartlink.jpg
    Smartlink.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 169
  • v801.jpg
    v801.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 164
Re: V.I.N.*Point of Disaster Unlocked*

Zhodoa has returned to us and we finally gave Woz his welcoming Ceremony... in ye olde Early Modern English.

Also, Point of Disaster has been unlocked!

Attachments

• welcomewoz.jpg
    welcomewoz.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Zhodoa.jpg
    Zhodoa.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 151

diggin' the new outfit goldie. and welcome to the team zhodoa.

I'm not fast!

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 117
  • FS.jpg
    FS.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 117
  • notfast.jpg
    notfast.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 123

Someday we'll be back for you quest. ^.^
tumblr_nwu9lbOH4j1un961qo1_540.jpg

MWA

tumblr_nwu9lbOH4j1un961qo2_540.jpg

Would you guys be opposed to a level 130+ RAmarl joining your ranks?

Chono said:

In principle no. But you should probably write a 300 word essay on why you want to join... or just play a few games with us first.

diemildefreude said:
Chono said:

In principle no. But you should probably write a 300 word essay on why you want to join... or just play a few games with us first.

Double spaced with 1" margins okay? I'd be happy to play a few games with you guys first. I played a few games with Goldmund back when I was leveling up. Super nice newman, something I've always remembered. Look for me in-game, main ign is the same as my forum name.

1.5 spacing please. And you all heard him, look out for the Mongolian wolf, Chono.

Chono said:
diemildefreude said:
Chono said:

Double spaced with 1" margins okay? I'd be happy to play a few games with you guys first. I played a few games with Goldmund back when I was leveling up. Super nice newman, something I've always remembered. Look for me in-game, main ign is the same as my forum name.

1.5 spacing please. And you all heard him: Keep an eye out for the Mongolian wolf, Chono.

Goldmund left Woz and I unsupervised so we plotted to destroy pioneer 2. During our quest I realized woz is much taller then me

tumblr_nww31tVR2u1un961qo1_540.jpg

When all preparations were made we decided to fish and eat a giant worm. Unfortunately we ran out of antiparalysis and watched helplessly as the worm jumped over and over at the raft and we couldn't fight it.

tumblr_nww31tVR2u1un961qo2_540.jpg

Well, everyone's getting a team flag now that our lord and savior Soda has unlocked Easy Mode. I suppose we can get that next as well.

Re: V.I.N.*Team Flag unlocked*

Chono has joined the team on a trial membership. Please remember to use team chat and keep an eye out for him.

Attachments

• Chono.jpg
    Chono.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 302

yKEiP-.gif

Gold leaves our world and into the next! Truly a marvel for the power of the force!

Roaxes said:
yKEiP-.gif

Gold leaves our world and into the next! Truly a marvel for the power of the force!

Thanks for not highlighting how I failed to do my exit pose before logging.

I assumed if you did it your power would be too much and destroy the teleport. :D

Back