V.I.N.

Re: V.I.N.

A big "welcome back" to Rockstar and Nyte and an equally large "welcome" to Andy!

Also, Link, Cyan says "heal pls". I told him that V.I.N. do what we want, but he said it was a joke.

Conspiring in Newman Observatory with Sodaboy's greatest nemesis. I asked her if she'd murder him in his sleep and she said "probably not":

29wsjle.jpg

The team and its leader can set their own rules or playstyle however they want. It doesn't help anybody to post about how you think their team will fail or to post your dislike for how they have things set up.

If that is how you feel, just don't join or interact with their team. Let's not cause drama for the sake of causing drama here.

If you feel like a post you are about to make could cause drama to the point that you feel like you need to make a disclaimer that you're not trying to make drama before the rest of your post can be read, then it's safe to assume your post is probably dramatic and shouldn't be posted.

Just making sure this topic doesn't get derailed. Actually, I am going to delete both the previous posts by you two, but keep mine in place. Sorry.

Well, to cheer me up from our new police state's brutal censorship, Roaxes and I did a fire dance and activated the Caves monument:

Attachments

• firedance.jpg
    firedance.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 417
  • monument.jpg
    monument.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 414

It looks like you lost your leg in the second picture. x3

Gold and I goldeneye..heheh uncover a scandal taken place on Pioneer 2!

tumblr_nuu5e3o1jS1un961qo1_r1_500.png

Sadly due to budget cuts we have to use another newspaper companies papers who leave sampled stamped all over!

Roaxes said:
Gold and I goldeneye..heheh uncover a scandal taken place on Pioneer 2!

tumblr_nuu5e3o1jS1un961qo1_r1_500.png

Sadly due to budget cuts we have to use another newspaper companies papers who leave sampled stamped all over!

Great job, a Certain Reporter. There's an error though, since we couldn't afford proof-readers for our paper either: please report all information to VIN, not to V.I.N.

We did have a proof reader but he wasn't paid so you know, I think he only proof read the chao article in revenge. :D

Ze misadventures of VIN! =D

Hnes is so emotionless!
tumblr_nv744nBRBt1un961qo1_540.jpg

Watching paint dry.
tumblr_nv744nBRBt1un961qo3_540.jpg

I think we broke something!
tumblr_nv744nBRBt1un961qo4_540.jpg

Do you see these moves!
tumblr_nv744nBRBt1un961qo5_540.jpg

Roaxes said:

Hnes is so emotionless!

Watching paint dry.

Do you see these moves!

Those are some sweet misadventures. Here's my reaching LV 100, shortly followed by Roaxes' doing the same (not pictured):

Attachments

• LV100.jpg
    LV100.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 223

Roaxes said:

Hnes is so emotionless!

Watching paint dry.

Do you see these moves!

There's something very good about Hnes' staring blankly ahead in a room full of shattered monitors.

Back