V.I.N.

Windgesang and @muesli 's RAcaseal have reached Ultimate.

�

1640797254857.png

Forsaken friends is a Pawesome quest~! Just make sure you do it correctly to get the REAL ending~! (Damned quest always makes mew cry~!) =')
Yeah, we went back to Falz room to get the warp to Ruins 1 and talk to Melissa's ghost... we talked to Elenor after and got the happy end music (which is weird, considering her friend is a sad waterfall ghost now).

But if you go back to Pioneer 2 and then go back to Ruins 1 directly from Pioneer 2 you get stuck in the void pictured in the last two images where you can only turn in place - you can't walk or pipe so you have to hard quit out of the party.

So we couldn't get our meseta reward, but Elenor at least get her closure.

Lol yeah, I play on and off every once in a while. I think its been a little under a year since I last played. What videos did you see?? I was in a team called YOLOSWAGGERS like over a decade ago or something, that's nuts lmao. It wasn't a team I created though, but it did eventually lead to us making The Agency. Good times! I don't think I have your card in-game anymore, we should game one of these days man.

Lol yeah, I play on and off every once in a while. I think its been a little under a year since I last played. What videos did you see?? I was in a team called YOLOSWAGGERS like over a decade ago or something, that's nuts lmao. It wasn't a team I created though, but it did eventually lead to us making The Agency. Good times! I don't think I have your card in-game anymore, we should game one of these days man.
And mew was honored to witness and covertly support the birth of said "Agency"~! Gods....has it really been almost 10 years ago??? <3

Back