V.I.N.

Lol yeah, I play on and off every once in a while. I think its been a little under a year since I last played. What videos did you see?? I was in a team called YOLOSWAGGERS like over a decade ago or something, that's nuts lmao. It wasn't a team I created though, but it did eventually lead to us making The Agency. Good times! I don't think I have your card in-game anymore, we should game one of these days man.
Oh, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, the videos are linked in this thread's first post.

And yeah, for sure. Your chars are all named Kevdo? I'm usually Goldmund or Lalah.

Hey team!

I've been running into some issues with my PC so I'll probably not be able to play this week. Need to get a new HDD/SSD and install PSO on linux.

See you all soon!
Oh, nice you have a forum account now. I'd just messaged you in-game to let you know I'm playing less atm. But with @Hnes , @Zhodoa , @muesli and you around, the team should prosper. Maybe even @Nyte , Kai or @Yulique will show up!

Also, I made Zhodoa a team leader so now he can recruit new members. Let me know if anyone else wants to be a leader.

Oh, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, the videos are linked in this thread's first post.

And yeah, for sure. Your chars are all named Kevdo? I'm usually Goldmund or Lalah.
Yoooooooooooo that channel was lost to time! I completely forgot that YouTube channel existed... There's a few old videos in there lol! Wow man, it was 7 years ago oh my god why are we getting so old... I kinda wish I'd recorded more PSO back then. So many people, so many memories.

My characters are Kevdo, Kevin and XT7001. I don't really play much honestly, sometimes I don't play at all, but when the nostalgia kicks in it kicks in hard. Would love to run a few games sometime. I'm always in Lobby 8, maybe you'll catch me in there one of these days! Glad to see you're still around and doing well though man. The whole VIN squad!

Yoooooooooooo that channel was lost to time! I completely forgot that YouTube channel existed... There's a few old videos in there lol! Wow man, it was 7 years ago oh my god why are we getting so old... I kinda wish I'd recorded more PSO back then. So many people, so many memories.

My characters are Kevdo, Kevin and XT7001. I don't really play much honestly, sometimes I don't play at all, but when the nostalgia kicks in it kicks in hard. Would love to run a few games sometime. I'm always in Lobby 8, maybe you'll catch me in there one of these days! Glad to see you're still around and doing well though man. The whole VIN squad!
Are you still active? :D

Back