Updated Drop Charts to Include Chance Calculator

^You can download the forked repo containing the update.
edit: The changes have been merged into the main addon repository, so just re-download from the original repo to get the newest addon.

Example:

pso133270497841701488.png

There are a couple other things I'm thinking about adding to the addons:

• Add item drop info based off id/difficulty/etc to the monster reader addon, so the drop will show in the enemy's info popup
  • Modify the kill counter addon to also count assists as kills in the session kill counter -- working on
  • Add a popup in the player reader that shows SD/JZ and mag invul states only for your character, so you can position it right below the native character hp/tp bars or anywhere where it's more convenient-- finishing
  • Add Chance probabilities to Drop Charts
  • Add Quest Filters to the Drop Chart addon, which will use the data from the Ephinea Wiki, and only show the monsters from that quest.
  • Add the ability to change item drop colors in the map from the Item reader addon -- finishing
  • Add a bank tracking addon to a native app that uses the frontend code from "nanakamado7746" as well as the bank info from the addon/ephinea data download. It will basically just be the convenience of just clicking a desktop app, and then having the beautiful frontend from nanaka and the ability to view all char bank data or combine them all. This is probably something I might or might not do. Not sure if I want to commit the time to this, but since I'm taking a break from contract work, I have a lot of spare time on my hands.
  • And I'm open to any suggestions for improvements on the addons!

Last edited:
-- Quest Filter done, just adding more convenience features and double checking data from Ephinea Wiki scraper.
-- Will be working on adding item drop info to monster reader addon soon
pso133280431617362995.png

Made a pull request to the drop chart addon to add the quest filter/drop down. Made a change where if in a party quest, the auto toggle will use the party leader's section id instead of the player using the addon.

Adds a new column called "count" for the mob totals in the quest, and the hover tooltip will use this total and factor that into the chance calculator for probability of the quest run, so you don't have to manually type the chance amounts for the mobs.

I hope players will find this convenient and not have to refer to pulling up a browser to look up drops/rates and other tabs to punch in numbers for probability.

Special thanks to Seth Clydesdale for such a slick addon and the people who made the Ephinea Wiki such a great site for everything PSOBB related.

example: https://vimeo.com/825693488?share=copy

Last edited:
Back