Upcoming maintenance March 18th at 06:00 UTC

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
There will be a maintenance on the server at 06:00 UTC on March 18th, 2018.

The following changes will be made to the server:

- Halloween cookie quests will no longer benefit from any extra server boosts.
- Hardcore seasonal characters will have a different name color.
- Fixed problem with Seize special unable to become Arrest at Tekker.
- Fixed problem with Heathcliff's Arsenal achievement not popping. (You will have to collect one more Red weapon for this achievement to pop. Sorry.)
- Added Classic drop style back to game creation menu.
- Added drop and rare rates back to drop charts.

Thank you for playing on Ephinea.

So we get penalised for having individual drops in PSO2 mode? Seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

You would expect this to be the standard across all loot based games. I mean half the battle of vanilla PSO was getting the rares to drop in the first place, then you have to battle with up to 3 more guys to get said drop.

This was a big part of me choosing to come here.

Meh..

So we get penalised for having individual drops in PSO2 mode? Seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

You would expect this to be the standard across all loot based games. I mean half the battle of vanilla PSO was getting the rares to drop in the first place, then you have to battle with up to 3 more guys to get said drop.

This was a big part of me choosing to come here.

Meh..

Nah dood, you can choose to opt-in to classic drops, or use PSO2 drops.
y55EagQ.png

Yeah but the drops not individual for each character on classic (which is my point).

If you want your own drops and no one to steal them you have to play on PSO2 mode which states the drop rates are decreased (not sure by how much)

That is a joke.

Yeah but the drops not individual for each character on classic (which is my point).

If you want your own drops and no one to steal them you have to play on PSO2 mode which states the drop rates are decreased (not sure by how much)

That is a joke.
I don't understand the joke. Anyway, the text has been fixed to remove the part about drop rates decreasing in PSO2 mode. They don't decrease and that was just a remnant of the past.

Back