Unit Unsealing Service (Instant)

Melirei

Retired Game Mechanic Novelist
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Feb 16, 2018: I still have a couple units in stock, but my old laptop failed recently and I haven't installed PSOBB yet on the current temporary one, hence this service is temporarily down. I'm also possibly quite busy for the upcoming months. I might not be comfortably running this service again until August. Due to these reason I won't be bumping this thread either.

The so called "instant unsealing service" is where you could trade your sealed units, such as Limiter or Swordsman Lore, for my unsealed counterparts for the cost of PDs or other forms of currencies. This makes it absolutely safe for both parties.

For the most part I only trade away units with 20,000 kills, in case you care about that. Occasionally I mess up the kill count and would trade away those ones at a discount.

Occasionally I would unseal Lame or SJS, but only when I have enough free time. These weapons cannot be unsealed instantly, hence there would be an inherent risk involved. Payment for these can be given before or after you passed me the weapon.

I do not have high level characters in the current Seasons or Hardcore, hence I cannot unseal for those.

The current stocks are: 1 Adepts, 4 Proofs of Sword-Saint.

(Stocks will grow as I find time to unseal them. Maximum possible stock is 5/7 currently.)

Prices:
  • Limiter - 10 PDs
  • Swordsman Lore - 10 PDs
Accepted forms of currencies:
  • Photon Drops
  • Photon Crystals (1 PC per 1.5 PDs)
  • Luck Materials (1 Luck Material per .75 PD)
  • Photon Sphere (1 PS per 90 PDs) -- will probably have to give you PDs as change if you decided to pay with this. Or you could wait until I have more units in stock.
  • Photon Sphere (1 PS per 99 PDs) -- get extra value with a mass unsealing deal. I'll never see this happen.
  • If you're short by less than .5 PDs due to paying in PC/Luck materials, I'll still accept it.

Last edited:
Swordsman Lore - 10 PDs

Can I reserve one of these? I should have the swordsman lore sometime shortly

Bimonthly bump for the thread to keep it from sinking.

Hey! I know your post is about unit unseals, but I was wondering if you would be interested in unsealing a SJS for me.

It's too painful to do it with HUcast.

Please let me know what you think of the request and how much that would cost if you were to accept.

Thanks!

Thanks for doing this SJS unseal for me! Really appreciate it. Let me know when it's ready. :)

Edit: Completed the SJS unsealing request.

Last edited:
Bump and also... If someone wants an instant unseal on his/her limiter and doesn't mind an Adept with 20002 kills, you can get it at a discount, say... -2 PDs from the usual price?

Edit: Trade completed for this Adept.

Last edited:
Do you still have an Adept? I have a limiter I can give you.

Bimonthly bump; Adepts out of stock until next week (or after event), but I still have a few PoSS available.

Bimonthly bump. I'm replenishing my stocks at the moment, and for the time being I can accept one or two lame unseals at 2K kills per PD rate.

Edit: not unsealing at the moment.

Last edited:
Back