Unable to get past ship select.

Hello all,

I downloaded and installed using the installer on the main site. Set the EXE to Windows XP SP2 compatibility and run as admin.I added all of the exe's to the exceptions on my firewall and disabled my anitvirus. I get to the ship select screen but it almost completely blacked out and all I hear is the loading screen. I am unable to quit the applications so I need to sign out in order to properly close it out. That's about as far as I can get. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit as well.

Thank you,

AMNJ

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Try adjusting your graphics settings in the Options. If that doesn't work, I'm curious to know if you have an ATI card. I remember someone having some issues with the game until they disabled whatever overlay thing ATI has for recording movies and such.

Sodaboy said:
Try adjusting your graphics settings in the Options. If that doesn't work, I'm curious to know if you have an ATI card. I remember someone having some issues with the game until they disabled whatever overlay thing ATI has for recording movies and such.

Thanks Sodaboy! I guess this is an issue with Windows 10. I didn't have this issue when I had 8.1 and yes I am using an ATI card but I disabled that annoying overlay a while back (worst thing ever! lol). I'm up an running now.

Thanks!

-AMNJ