Ummm... Hello o/

Pattch

Hi :) Ive been having PSO / PSU withdrawal since the PSU servers shut down all those years ago and have finally decided to address the itch lol ^^ I've never played on a private server before with any game, and am a little unsure of how it all works, the client is downoading as i type and any advice would be most welcome! Im looking forward to being back on Ragol and Pioneer 2, they were my first experience of online console games and a standard by which i have measured all others ^^ Cant wait to get started and meet you all o/

Hi :) Ive been having PSO / PSU withdrawal since the PSU servers shut down all those years ago and have finally decided to address the itch lol ^^ I've never played on a private server before with any game, and am a little unsure of how it all works, the client is downoading as i type and any advice would be most welcome! Im looking forward to being back on Ragol and Pioneer 2, they were my first experience of online console games and a standard by which i have measured all others ^^ Cant wait to get started and meet you all o/
EEEEeeeeee! *Waits and watches with swishing tail ready to POUNCE!* Wonderful hearing you're joining the family as soon as the game downloads dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

Back