Ultimate Mode "Lost" quests not paying the right amount of Meseta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

;3
Hi Team,

This has actually been a problem since VANILLA BB on Sega's servers that they never fixed. (Before you say this was intentional, keep in mind that USA BB never even got Respective Tomorrow. The version that was originally uploaded to Scht BB years ago was ripped from PSO GC.)

The Ultimate versions of the quests are supposed to pay as follows according to PSO GC:

LHS: 15k Meseta
LIS: 25k Meseta
LSB: 30k Meseta (this was possibly 32k but I'll say 30 to be safe, it was definitely more than LIS)
LHP: This one is harder since it was a PSO BB original released in the twilight of official PSO BB. My guess is it would have paid either 32k or 40k, but IDC either way.

I would hope you would take my word for this, but if you don't, I still have the quests saved on my PSO GC memory card and I can take pictures with my phone for the Meseta rewards. (With the exception of LHP.) I'd really rather NOT have to do this, as PSO GC is pretty abysmal to play in comparison to BB anymore.

I'm sure some other old-timers would be able to confirm this, too.

PSOW has some of these wrong, btw (I think they've got the v2 rewards). However, I ran LHS, LIS, and LSB on PSO GC probably over 500 times so I'm certain I'm correct.

Thanks,

-Ade

Last edited:
Uh, Sega nerfed the Meseta payout in most quests in BB. There's no reason to think they didn't do it on purpose.

Uh, Sega nerfed the Meseta payout in most quests in BB. There's no reason to think they didn't do it on purpose.

That's not true. It was ONLY the Lost quests. All of the Towers and VR quests paid the same. Endless Nightmares also paid the same.

That's PLENTY of reason to think they didn't do it on purpose. They were just lazy.

I mean, the server is based on vanilla BB so I'm not really sure what your point is.

The meseta values are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back