Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Hillary

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oth

Needs More Souls
For the Americans (and the non-Americans) in Ephinea, which one would you choose (if you could) and why?

CTB

JK hate paused, busy!
I'ma vote for Terry!

Because fuck it and fuck them!

sometimes i think about voting for trump to see if it will end the system

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
If you were to ask mew YEARS ago about Hillary...the idea of a First Madam President was awesome... She litterally LIVED at the White House for Years and had been hovering over her Hubby's shoulders at all these foreign affairs and military matters. She'd prolly be the next Margaret Thatcher! XD! Then again, her track record is complete CRAP...and if mew were still active duty she'd Not be happy with Hillary at the helm...
Trump is Colorful....BALLSY...and brutally honest with stuff he prolly ISN'T qualified to talk about. If mew were active service under His term...she'd be sitting in her barracks like..."Dam....wonder where He'll send us next just to flex his persona?" Prolly drive mew NUTS!
Back during the Cold War it was pretty cut and dry WHO was the enemy...NOW its radicals hiding behind kids and women and mosques and internets waiting to blow you up at the mall or kill your kids at school...OH! And guess what? Those SAME people are coming to live HERE by the tens of Thousands! Would feel better just sitting at home and NOT vote at all...but meh...Trump can always get FIRED if he screws up TOO badly right? *Digs a foxhole and puts on a flamesuit!* XD!

Last edited:

Nikki

meh...
You're correct mew, it's just political correctness has become an all-stopper to criticism. These people are using it as a shield to hide behind, and so help you god if you so much as tell a single truth about them, you're immediately a backwards hillbilly KKK racist.

I'll be brutally honest, I stopped caring about being PC because regardless of race or belief I can tell decent people when I see them. It's become apparent these people dont care about that anymore, it's just an all encompassing anti western/anti white agenda to silence dissenting opinion by violent stupid people who want to push a giant cultural shift. While I do think there's lots we need to change, and the system isn't perfect...pushing for harmful or violent ideologies to be accepted wont bring any good change. That'd why I'd vote for trump, because before we make any changes we gotta fix our existing problems first.

Last edited:

Nikki

meh...
All I see in that link is "it took it happening on US soil for us to realize WOW THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY BE DANGEROUS"...meanwhile im here just outside dearborn MI like...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.