Totally not vanilla at all but, letting enemy part items go up to 100 hit

Rune

Guildcard
Are you worried about how PCs have been losing their value a lot as everyone finishes up getting their last swans, master ravens, worthless other ect stuff, and hit added to the weapons as is? Do you miss fun items from Schthack like the old and hacked most of the time 60% xmas Bringer's but still wouldn't mind something better because why wouldn't you want something better?

Well how about a Quest or something that lets you take more of your hard earned PCs to try your luck at adding hit after you've gained 50 hit on your Bringer's Rifles, Baranz Launchers, S-beat's blade, Gal Wind, or Gi Gue Bazooka? Hey no judging friend I like the ass bazooka as well!

So what I'm saying is:
6 pcs to try a 10% chance at adding 60 hit to a weapon
7 pcs to try a 5% chance at adding 70 to a weapon after getting 60
8 pcs for a 2% chance at adding 80 to a weapon after 70
9 pcs for a 1% chance at adding 90 to a weapon after 80
10 pcs for a lol .5% chance at adding 100 hit to a enemy weapon after 90.

This would turn the minimum no bull shit bad luck pc investment from a usually pretty costly for most 15 to a big old chunky total 55 pcs if you somehow got lucky enough 10 times in a row. Which if you do you might as well stay away from any other games of chance because you totally spent all the luck you'll ever truly get. Shame it was on PSO instead of the Lottery.

I could see allowing up to 60% since Scht did that with SOME enemy weps as event items and that didn't break the game, but there's no world in which 100% hit Baranz Launcher should ever exist, no matter how much it costs. It's just too game-breaking.

6pcs for a 10% chance to bump up a 50 hit to a 60 hit weapon would chances are still up the value of pc a lot

Reactions: Ade
I could see allowing up to 60% since Scht did that with SOME enemy weps as event items and that didn't break the game, but there's no world in which 100% hit Baranz Launcher should ever exist, no matter how much it costs. It's just too game-breaking.
I dunno about that. The diminishing returns on the example are astronomical, if you think about it. (NOTE: I understand these aren't the EXACT probabilities, but they are very close and works fine just the same, if any calculus nerds see this)

50%-60% @ 6pc for 10% chance = 60PC
60-70% @ 7 for 5% = 140PC
70-80% @ 8 for 2% = 400PC
80-90% @ 9 for 1% = 900PC
90-100% @ 10 for 0.5% = 2000PC

So yes, a baranz launcher with 100% hit would wreck, but the average cost of obtaining one for 50% -100% hit would be 3500 Pcs. In other words, Very, very much out of anyone's price range.

another option would be to give the weapon a chance of blowing up or zeroing out. as in 5% chance to hit 100 hit, 10% chance it goes back to zero and you start over again. would be a decent way to keep PCs valuable, if a touch sadistic.

Back