Too Many Grey'd Out Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing on a normal account and its hard to find other people of low level to play with. theres rarely a normal room open with people playing and i dont feel like asking people to come play with me. theres only 40 people online usually and pretty much all the team game rooms open are grey'd out because they are in hard very hard or ult or they are playing with hardcore accounts. the sandbox mode got me to start playing again and it eventually got me to want to start playing with a normal account however i cant find anyone to play with and log off after playing by myself for a few minutes.

could you make it so low levels can join hard very hard and ultimate rooms? and i also think dividing the players with hardcore mode was a bad idea. id play on hardcore if i could actually play with normal accounts.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
id play on hardcore if i could actually play with normal accounts.
I'm not removing the level requirements for modes. Also, Hardcore players can already play with Normal accounts so long as a Normal player creates the room.

I'm not removing the level requirements for modes. Also, Hardcore players can already play with Normal accounts so long as a Normal player creates the room.
thats what you said about sandbox mode. Ill give it 4 months and ill come online and see all areas and difficulties unlocked.

Cookie

Gotta eat 'em all!
Event Team
thats what you said about sandbox mode. Ill give it 4 months and ill come online and see all areas and difficulties unlocked.

Lol, never gonna happen.
Also, how about just making a game and playing solo until somebody joins? Better than whining about it or waiting silent in lobby until somebody else makes a game, because you don't want to ask either.

Roo

Don't be afraid to ask someone to play. You never know...someone may be in the same boat and may take you up on your offer

CTB

JK hate paused, busy!
If he can't be assed to make games or ask people to play, then Sodaboy probably doesn't need to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.